Quantcast

{=} zombie gmt {≠}

I'm about to hop on the KICKR. Go team. The local BBQ place is open today so that will be our lunch. Jesus died so we can eat burnt ends and mashed sweet potatoes.
Jesus, if an actual person, died because human beings are violent creatures. Gods are imaginary creatures. People waste time inventing stories about them and torturing and killing other people because of said imagination.

Have a good morning.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Rode my bike for the first time in a month, Archer shifter wigged out, that, my forgetfullness and lack of mechanical fucks given saw me ride 3km with a flat.
On the first day, God created CushCore, thanks bruv.
Paid $13 for a Ginger Beer today and it was only a shitty four percenter.
Sleep time.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
shit, I forgot that today was easter and everything would be closed. I failed to get to a likka stoah yesterday due to all the happenings and now I've missed out. I wonder if there are any heathens out there where I can get something to treat yoself

otherwise I hope to get a ride in. Daughter wants to ride but son is terrified of the outdoors so he won't ride his bike nor hop on the trailer. Should be weird.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Layla got into Haley's candy bag from yesterday's party. Not sure what she ate, but likely enough. Study all day today until rack of lamb and cheesecake. Box is off Audi, so I can get it washed properly for the first time in months. It might need to go through the wash twice.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wave:

Closed my eyes last night, but I'm not sure I ever slept. Oh well.

Gonna ride with @CrabJoe StretchPants in a couple of minutes. Second ride of the year, which would double my total from last year. :rofl:
Watch out for the Rocky Mtn Hippos coming out of hibernation.

Despite 8 hour ride yesterday, slept like crap again. Will hopefully ride trails today.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Heater in the shed has died, oddly enough this time of year, heaters aren't as plentiful. There "should" be one at the Walmart, yay. In theory they are open today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Managed to fall back asleep. A buddy came over for fajitas last night, we got into the tequila. Oof. Baileys in the coffee kind of morning. Wife's crazy ass family is coming over, that'll be a blast. Not. At least there's some tequila left.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
magical egg-pooping bunny visited our house last bight

no mentions of the baby, adult, or undead Jeebus in our place

IMG_8176.jpeg

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Not enough sleep. Kids have been up since 2 or 3 in morning, due to the overwhelming excitement of the coming zombie jesus rabbit.

Egg hunts shall be conducted, ham and whiskey shall be consumed.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Lost the battle, prime rib is in the sous vide, may be great, may be eating hot dogs. TBD

Steep ride plus yard work yesterday has me entire life sore this morning, gunna steal candy from kids and see if that fixes it.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I feel as though I have risen from the dead. Kids have found their baskets of bullshit. The esposa is baking a ham with eggs Benedict plans for some neighbors. I’m really hoping the old neighbors don’t bring up that Jesus crap. I also wish Easter was just on the equinox so we could just do that it’s a pain having to pagan and then do egg hunt like 3 weeks later.