Quantcast

^!^ Yet another Thursday GMT ^!^

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
racing against winter to finish insulating the outside of the house. Chop chop! No time to monkey around.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I get today off from work for Veteran's Day. I guess my employer is the only one who doesn't hate America.

I just got back from the dentist for my six month coffee stain removal, and am right back to getting them dirty again.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sick doggo went to the vet yesterday. She was kind enough to provide them with a stool sample on arrival so they tested that and found a lot of bacteria in her gut. Likely from eating deer poop, we figure. Anyways, we’ll be feeding her a bland diet and supplementing it with probiotics. Seems to be working so far. She’s still sulking though. Poor doggo.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

No work for me today. Gonna strap the baby on my chest and go scout for deer with the wife, then maybe go get ice cream after.

Crappy diem!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Off for Veteran's Day. No school ceremony with the town for the 2nd year so we did our own video and it turned out great. Laundry still in progress (not sure how but we accumulate SO much and I am purging the kiddos closets this afternoon). Met with my new primary care (old one retired) and I like her. Off to the eye dr. in a bit and then back home to work on school stuff and more laundry/closet purging.

@Adventurous my kids LOVED being strapped to an adult and went everywhere with us! I highly recommend the Kelty kid backpacks for when they're bigger too. We had one that I used for both kids and it was amazing! Re-sold it for half of what I paid too...10 years later still looked brand new!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ugh, it's a "argue with developers about how they like the docs published" day. Yeah, let's waste time changing something with zero positive impact on customer and market success in the name of having it more dev-ish.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I get today off from work for Veteran's Day. I guess my employer is the only one who doesn't hate America.

I just got back from the dentist for my six month coffee stain removal, and am right back to getting them dirty again.
How many rabbits you have around there? We've dealt with this a couple times with big dog, who seems to think that rabbit shit is the most delicious thing on earth. :rolleyes:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello monkeys! My PSA on Tuesday came back at 14.5 which is the expected (positive) result due to the half life of the measured antigens, it is also the number that initiated the inconclusive biopsy. The follow up biopsy and cystoscopy are cancelled, cypro has been discontinued in favor of sulfamet / tri for another 2 weeks. Prostate is now "medium" size and normal. Flomax for 90 days then follow up if PSA remains above 4. I likely caused this myself by not taking a full 2 week break from bicycling after the first procedure. @Toshi was correct - prostatitis.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
How many rabbits you have around there? We've dealt with this a couple times with big dog, who seems to think that rabbit shit is the most delicious thing on earth. :rolleyes:
Assuming this was aimed at me... not sure on rabbits. Haven't seen any at all, TBH. But we have more deer than Sprinters in this town, probably more Sprinters than humans. And the vet said that eating deer shit can cause the sort of bad bacteria infestation they see in her stool.

Fucking deer.

Perhaps may need to re-visit his name given he has a penchant for eating shit? :D
Her name is actually Maple, but for whatever reason @Nick is a funny guy. But you make a good point, perhaps we should think about changing her name since she has a penchant for eating shit? I think @stoney has a nice ring to it...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

No work for me today. Gonna strap the baby on my chest and go scout for deer with the wife, then maybe go get ice cream after.

Crappy diem!
Let me know when he's big enough for a full backpack one. By then Hannah should be fully grown out of hers. I'll send you ours. I think it's an Osprey, maybe a Deuter. I put it away for the winter.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
1636653516871.png

1636653533512.png

The usual route, but on Vet's day off with no one else on the trails but one other person from work whom I almost ran over at a trail crossing. Spun alone. I'm getting to the top of the Corona without a break, which is good and helps me earn that platano.

Pretty beat for the descent, tho.