Quantcast

^!^ Yet another Thursday GMT ^!^

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Assuming this was aimed at me... not sure on rabbits. Haven't seen any at all, TBH. But we have more deer than Sprinters in this town, probably more Sprinters than humans. And the vet said that eating deer shit can cause the sort of bad bacteria infestation they see in her stool.

Fucking deer.
Yeah, I meant to quote you. Obviously, I fucked that up. :imstupid:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Damn, we gotta be upwards of 2' on the trails I was on this morning now...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Should have specified: a lot of the wrong kind of bacteria. Hopefully the probiotics get her gut flora back in line.
I am always wondering how the vets determine that in a short amount of time. :brow:
Let me guess, they sold you the probiotics?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Using what for insulation? And what guided the selection?
We are using the remote wall technique as seen over here: http://cchrc.org/remote-walls/

Wall assembly +/- R35

Gypsum board 1/2"
Air and mechanical space 1-1/2"
Polyethylene
2"x6" @ 16" c/c
R22 Insulation
R4 ECO4 sheeting
Tyvek air barrier
R8 Roxul Comfortboard insulation
1x3 vertical furring strip attached with 6 inches screws
1x3 horizontal furring
Vertical hemlock shiplap siding.

256519197_1914788855396214_7848227688101284573_n.jpg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I am always wondering how the vets determine that in a short amount of time. :brow:
Let me guess, they sold you the probiotics?
In our case, they were able to determine it so quickly because they had acquired the equipment to run the appropriate tests for such a thing. At least that's what they said, they were all like "Y'know, we just got this here poop test machine that tests poop!" and we were all like "Okay yeah no yeah that sounds good let's see what kind of garbage our dog eats"and they were all like "FKNA!" and then we high fived.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
In our case, they were able to determine it so quickly because they had acquired the equipment to run the appropriate tests for such a thing. At least that's what they said, they were all like "Y'know, we just got this here poop test machine that tests poop!" and we were all like "Okay yeah no yeah that sounds good let's see what kind of garbage our dog eats"and they were all like "FKNA!" and then we high fived.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Sounds too science-y for me. Maybe I should get in touch with them, I really need that machine. How long did it take until they had the results?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sounds too science-y for me. Maybe I should get in touch with them, I really need that machine. How long did it take until they had the results?
I mean, Teh Spousal Unit left took the doggo to the vet and was back at the house inside of an hour, with the probiotics and such.