Quantcast

World’s 2023

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
to anyone who moaned about the GCN/Disco graphics... at least they remembered to swithch them on !!

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Good to see they have went all out on the hot seat, this full thing is so sub standard and shows the sport as an after thought. Road tomorrow you can bet is gonna be all out.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Seem to have finally turned on the times, seems the BBC and UCI are using the same feed and commentary. If you have VPN seems better to watch on BBC as the YouTube is terrible

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I'm watching it on Star+/ESPN, with the British commentary (that old cunt and Needles I think). Right now the cunt us asking Needles "how do you compress your bike to make it rigid instead of sull suspension ".

It's like they threw my 65-year old mother in law to do the commentary.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
iPlayer is fine. and better quality (pics - same shit commentary)

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Tiz cycling has it live
720 jittery frame rate. Shit sound quality with glitches and Donny and Rik are possibly worse at commentating.
Thanks tho.

back to i-payer Marine on track so gonna have to stop looking here

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
720 jittery frame rate. Shit sound quality with glitches and Donny and Rik are possibly worse at commentating.
Thanks tho.

back to i-payer Marine on track so gonna have to stop looking here
Oh damn. That’s way behind I guess.Race ended 10 minutes ago on Tiz. Video quality was good on my iPhone.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Nooo, the Hoff is one of the few riders that always crashes. Maybe she should try her hand at old school freeride? YOLO, just sent it...Bender style.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
The commentary since rob hasn't been involved this year is nothing short of chronic, needles considering he has been in the sport for a long time isnt great he's a bit boring but that other guy is absolutely shite.

Here we go big shows about to start.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
"Some of the riders aren't trying to race internationally and make a career of it" I cannot believe needles has just said that.

HOLY FUCK

Last edited:

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Hey Scots, is there any time of the year the weather there isn't basically a shitshow up there?

It's supposed to be summer FFS. The guy with Needles said it's "chilly up top, rainy down below".

I vote to move the Scottish DH dates to Norway. I bet they have better summers.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
The commentary since rob hasn't been involved this year is nothing short of chronic, needles considering he has been in the sport for a long time isnt great he's a bit boring but that other guy is absolutely shite.
Then it cuts to Eddie Izard and the cunt from the Film "UP" at the velodrome who know the grand total of FUCK ALL about DH but splaff on about it for ages anyway.

FUCK THE UK

Well done Louise Anna!!! sensational result!

Sticking with HD on iPlayer despite this Payne fanny

konifere

Monkey
Dec 20, 2021
WTB the broadcast is now private on Youtube and suspended on tiz!!! What's this iPlayer link ?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Hotseat looking particularly miserable and pathetic.
Shoulda stuck with the plastiglass bus stop from the WC

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Hey Scots, is there any time of the year the weather there isn't basically a shitshow up there?

It's supposed to be summer FFS. The guy with Needles said it's "chilly up top, rainy down below".

I vote to move the Scottish DH dates to Norway. I bet they have better summers.
The course actually rides so much better in the west than the dry.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Then it cuts to Eddie Izard and the cunt from the Film "UP" at the velodrome who know the grand total of FUCK ALL about DH but splaff on about it for ages anyway.

FUCK THE UK

Well done Louise Anna!!! sensational result!

Sticking with HD on iPlayer despite this Payne fanny
Ive got it on my computer and the celtic game on sky sports on the telly ha.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Who the fuck timed/designed the motorway jumps? You either overshoot the first one, or the second one. There's no middle ground.
And they are quite big too, even as someone not amazing at jumping I find you can over shoot them so easy and im not going at the pace the fast guys are.