Quantcast

World’s 2023

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Erm...

Full replay's on Iplayer here
Holy,that is what I need’ed! Short,but better than nothing at all,that’s a fact! Could this combo take over? It looks good to me. Will they hurt the French,and every other Cunt’s feelings for being the Kings? I think so. Verg,Troy,all of them look good to me. Benny will have somthin to say here coming up,it is only a matter of time. This season has been Mad as Hell,but I am hangin by a thread.

Avy

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
No one cares when you van camp in the Buttermilk parking lot. Whelp, now the secret's out and every Front Ranger with a van will ruin it...

Kidding. There's 12 people who will see this post.
Similar to what happened to the free parking at Arrowhead ski area. The 5280 magazine ruined that. Oh well....

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Indeed!
Max "the Carrot" Rendall makes a good Edit!
Good to see even with his corporate role at PB Cathro is still the Tom Green of DH mtb :thumb:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
MVP...

somebody get him one of these before he flys home :rofl: :rofl:
I had to actually look up what mincer meant. I've heard it, but if Imma gonna put it on a tshirt....that would never fly here in the states. I guess we *could* do a "Colorado Mincer" shirt LOL

I like it but. Here where I live. Maybe "Colorado Touron" (that's tourist + moron put together) Applies to skiing and mountain biking

:D

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Shhhh...

apparently he's a nasty roadie and didn't deserve to be there at all beating all the cool mountainbikers

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Nah he deserved to be there, he has actually raced WC's this year hasn't he?
MVDP and Sagan however........ fuck those guys (and fuck UCI/IOC even more).

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Might be a little XC mincer but he certainly doesn't mince his words 8-)

As for the "who's the biggest roadie" argument. MVDP has previously raced 20ish elite WC XC Races (but none this year) while Sagan only raced WC XC as a Jnr I think (Happy to be corrected) and since then had a pathetic attempt at the Olympics XC. Not sure what he's thinking. in trying again.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Might be a little XC mincer but he certainly doesn't mince his words 8-)

As for the "who's the biggest roadie" argument. MVDP has previously raced 20ish elite WC XC Races (but none this year) while Sagan only raced WC XC as a Jnr I think (Happy to be corrected) and since then had a pathetic attempt at the Olympics XC. Not sure what he's thinking. in trying again.
Moans about that but won't moan about shell sponsoring British cycling. Clowns.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Probably had other things on his mind.

TBF though international professional cycle racing couldn't pretend to be even vaguely eco friendly and the governing bodies are corrupt AF so the little Team GB shell badges are kinda quite apt.