Quantcast

Who's excited for Supercross???

mklie

Monkey
May 25, 2007
James, Ryan, and Ryan are top 3. Does Canard beat Reed and Windham for 4th overall I think so. Better yet does Canard win a race? James better stay healthy as well Ryan V.

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
Finally we are talking about racing, I know it is not DH, but this time of year sucks, we all sit around and complain about everything.

Should be a great season, RV is not 100%, rumor is Bubba went down last week in practice and no one is talking about it. I think that RD can pull off another title, hopefully Canard can ride the 450's like he did last year when he raced the east. I really just want to see them all stay healthy and have some good racing.

Someone said Eli is racing the east, he is listed for the west but they have until tomorrow to set where the lites riders are.

Pelle

Chimp
Nov 21, 2008
Yeah hope they all stay fresh until Vegas! Will be fun to see if "old guys" Reed and Stewart still has it or will the Ryans take over.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
WWE SUPERSTARS!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! YEAAAAA!!!!!!

yes im very excited, If any of you beside brandon are fans you'd know what ^^^^ that is all about. pure gold.

I have been following moto since I was just a little guy, I know a good hand full of riders, hope they all stay healthy!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
WWE SUPERSTARS!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! YEAAAAA!!!!!!

yes im very excited, If any of you beside brandon are fans you'd know what ^^^^ that is all about. pure gold.

I have been following moto since I was just a little guy, I know a good hand full of riders, hope they all stay healthy!
"Jean Michele Baile"=JMB?

Bailey or Johnson. Outdoors Ward was a GOD! 500CC's just ate people alive wore em out fast.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
I WILL be over, after the hockey game to watch the race:boss:

Finally we are talking about racing, I know it is not DH, but this time of year sucks, we all sit around and complain about everything.

Should be a great season, RV is not 100%, rumor is Bubba went down last week in practice and no one is talking about it. I think that RD can pull off another title, hopefully Canard can ride the 450's like he did last year when he raced the east. I really just want to see them all stay healthy and have some good racing.

Someone said Eli is racing the east, he is listed for the west but they have until tomorrow to set where the lites riders are.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Should be a great season if everyone stays healthy because the field is deep and there are about 6 guys that could win any night. I hope to see Stewart do well since a lot of people are writing him off. Also it will be interesting to see how well Reed does on his own team.

West Lites class should be good with euro Roczen coming over.

tuumbaq

Monkey
Jul 5, 2006
Squamish BC
Im even more excited about the 2011 Supercross season than the WC season this year...

With Stewart, Villopoto , (maybe even Reed ?)and now Canard in the game I doubt Dungey will bring home the title again this year...It is going to be the sickest, tightest, radest season of all time...

Im putting my money on RV this year for the win. :thumb:

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
Stewart better be on top of his game this year and I think he will be. Lots of young talent out there. Can't wait until I get to go to Atlanta.

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
If Stuart stays upright he'll win every race. He's got a second or so a lap on anyone IMO.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Be good to see Stewart take it again. As long as the US keeps worlds MX worlds losing at MTB racing is no big deal!

Delimeat

Monkey
Feb 3, 2009
Canada
Being a SX noob I'm surprised to see that Bubba's bro is racing SX this year as well?! I knew he had a brother, but had no idea he was that talented.

That's gotta help opening some doors but be a bit of a bitch at the same time. Sort of like being 'ol Ralf Shumacher. You can be as good as hell, but peeps are always going to use your bro as a reference.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Being a SX noob I'm surprised to see that Bubba's bro is racing SX this year as well?! I knew he had a brother, but had no idea he was that talented.

That's gotta help opening some doors but be a bit of a bitch at the same time. Sort of like being 'ol Ralf Shumacher. You can be as good as hell, but peeps are always going to use your bro as a reference.
I hear ya on that, thats why I never took up moto. My cousin is very talented on a dirt bike, he followed the whole national circuit (moto and supercross) made a hand full of main events and what not. But I felt like I would always be compared to my cousin if I rode. So I stuck to pedaling a bike haha.

bubba actually said he is looking forward to having his bro come up thru the ranks and race with him. Kinda like the Athertons ya know? I guess you have to put the comparing a side and enjoy having your whole family in a sport that you love. Good for them!

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006

I think he is racing the East Coast Lites later this year. He was hurt this past summer during outdoors and didn't race.

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
It is going to be possibly the best Supercross season ever, so many talented riders in the 450 and 250.

Ken Roczen is going to kick some serious ass in the lites...

It's a pity Weimer hurt himself, would have been awesome to see him on the 450.
Dungey, Stewart, Villopoto, Reed and Windham, will be awesome to see racing each other..

Hopefully Andrew Short does well with Roger De Coster as team manager, possibly the only chance the KTM 350 has of being on the podium.
Mike Alessi doesn't stand a chance in SX, outdoors is where Mike Alessi excels.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
I can't stand Stewart.

I'm hoping Mike Alessi does well with the 350.
Alessi couldn't even get a top 5 in the Australian Supercross Series this season. We would be lucky if he gets a top 10.

monkeyfcuker

Monkey
May 26, 2008
UK, Carlisle
I'm a complete noob at this, I just normally enjoy watching any kind of moto-x type thing on mpora! Can someone point me in the direction or explain the different classes/outside/supercross/motocross thing?? Cheers! Sorry for being a pain....

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
i'm as excited or more for 250s as i am for 450s. should be a good season for racing, i hope for a mostly injury free season for all of them. i would really like to see Short have some success on the 350, but more importantly the best person to watch is Windham cant wait. who else is going to phoenix to watch sx?