Quantcast

When you think of DH

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Im adding another that sometimes Pops into my head

The imfamous" I if i do this, will i still be able to go to work tommorrow?" thought

Of coarse at the last November challenge at fontucky, i was stuck with the image of BMXman's Leg the whole way down, thanks to DJ talking about it while i was at teh start line <Snickers>

SPrider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
when i think of dh, i think of flowying through all of the garbonzo trails, listening to my 40 rebounding from all of the roots and rocks, flowing through endless corners, some with roots, some with alittle bit of duff and some where you drift. just pointing my bike where i want it to go and trying to flow the terrain as best as i can.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
free stuff and free tang thats my take josh after reading your posts and eveyone elses

note to everyone im drunker than a cancun skunk

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
Never forget the time I stayed up until 2 in the AM once working on my bike, only to wake up at6 the next day top head up to mount snow, fix it a bit more and then have practice. Ahhhh good times, other than that I think of chillen with all your competitors riding the pits till late at night and ofcourse, the podium!

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
Rolling up on a lip or a drop that is bigger or farther than you've done before and it's too late to stop...your committed...then the silence...a longer silence than your used to...you are weightless...the next sound is the contact of tires to dirt and the cheer of friends that know you just hung it out there...and stuck it.