Quantcast

Whats the best thing you've even found in a used car you bought?

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
So, recently I traded my VR6 GTI(which has had the engine out) for a running 2L Jetta GLS auto and $1,000 for my girlfriend. Today I bought some Jetta GT sport seats and put them in. While having it all out I decided to look around inside the car and make sure there wasnt anything odd in it. When the dude who came over to trade me showed up him and the guy with him my gf immediately commented to me that they were tweakers. I said they were just weird hicks.

Oh how wrong I was.

express party and why exactly am I being arrested kit by tweak-o.

PNW is sketch.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A coworker claimed that she once a found a penis pump in a rental car.

I found a tape in a company car that had recordings of phone calls, seemed that someones wife was cheating on them. I had a good idea whose it was and found out he got a divorce a few months later. The glory days before cell phones, you could do a lot of dastardly things.

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
I once pulled the seats and some trim out to give our car its decade clean and found a screwdriver that some nissan technician must still be scratching his head about.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
My dad found a .22 pistol under the seat in a used Torino.
OK. Now that might not be a coincidence if he found it while in NC. My dad's old 72 green Torino might just be the place where he lost his old .22 pistol. Was it a little silver stash kind with a mini carrying case? :think:

I await your reply. :D

Last edited:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
my friend found a used tampon and a few grams of weed, i got a bunch of old classic rock cds i a car my dad got that was sick bunch of pink floyd and stuff of that nature.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
my friend found a used tampon and a few grams of weed, i got a bunch of old classic rock cds i a car my dad got that was sick bunch of pink floyd and stuff of that nature.
I found a freshly used tampon on the floor in the gym as we switched sides of the court during a Co-Ed volleyball tournament. I gave quite the stare to the 3 chics on the opposite team. None of them flinched. :rofl:

ecfrblood

Chimp
Mar 16, 2012
You stole my idea of the junkstang therefore i do not wish to talk to you anymore. I do wish there were more smilys to express my feelings towards you.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
bought an old 6.9 liter diesel at an repo auction. decided to replace the bench seat and found a remington 700 with leupold scope tucked into the springs under the seat.

My last dually had a police radio wired way up under the dash.
What cal?
I have one of those in a 7mag (same scope) and one in a 22-250 (dif scope).

How the $@&%$ do you fit a big ol rifle into the springs of a seat?

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Just removed the starter today in the Audi and found a full peanut behind it. I assume that squirrels were up there as it hasn't moved in a few months, but it was still hilarious to see a peanut.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just removed the starter today in the Audi and found a full peanut behind it. I assume that squirrels were up there as it hasn't moved in a few months, but it was still hilarious to see a peanut.
it was probably from you the last time you had to tear the car apart

151Racing

Chimp
Mar 19, 2012
Fightertown USA
About 2 years after buying my camaro I took out the back seat bottoms.... yep found a homemade "tobacco pipe" made from hardware store parts wrapped in a bit of foil. thank god it never got impounded or anything with that still there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
About 2 years after buying my camaro I took out the back seat bottoms.... yep found a homemade "tobacco pipe" made from hardware store parts wrapped in a bit of foil. thank god it never got impounded or anything with that still there.
a camaro huh? did your parents drive it up from the bahamas?

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Can I play even though I was retarded enough to buy a new car?

Found a partially smoked cigarette dead center of the bumper brace when I took the bumper off my GTI to paint the grill. Also there is a 8 inch blonde hair half/half out of one of my fog light going between where the lens and backing are glued together.