Quantcast

What is your "other" passion or hobby???

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Most of you already know about my other hobby...

I do leatherwork, primarily boots and shoes. Made these recently for a client...

Also play music...

I have a ton of skills and can do a lot of things but there's very few I consider a hobby. SCA, MTB, and music are the big three. I like computers but right now it's a job, not a hobby.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
snowboarding seems pretty popular here. here's one of me from 2 weekends ago on a pretty deep sierra powder day.

it's hard to tell but i promise i'm in there somewhere and i'm not falling over

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
dfinn said:
snowboarding seems pretty popular here. here's one of me from 2 weekends ago on a pretty deep sierra powder day.
That was one of the best weekends that I've had in a while. We skied Squaw Fri-Sat-Sun with cold, dry freshies every day.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
dfinn said:

it's hard to tell but i promise i'm in there somewhere and i'm not falling over

you KNOW i m gonna look you up finn when i get to nor cal right ??? :)

sicccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk blower

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Most of my other money is spent on guitars, but thankfully I am pretty happy with the stuff I have so it hasn't been hitting my wallet lately. I guess camping and hiking and fishing are pretty much what take up my time outside of school and biking.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i like making babies...or at least practice runs since we're already at our limit of kids :D

i really don't have time for any other hobbies....i pretty much take on whatever hobby my kids are into at the time.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
Yeah, the man has his thumb on my back, keeping me down:nopity: ...
MAYBE I can skeeze out early. Will you be able to pedal?(Physically?)...
forgive me if i m mistaken but aren t YOU the one I M always waiting on to pedal the one speed slvts ?????

BIATCH :)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Ciaran said:
Another Guinness and Parts is feelin gooooooood! :thumb:

Dang, can't wait till I get home now!
you know that my great southward march will result in me, albiet axeless / without weaponry, knocking on your door... i ll be armed with crunk juice / 0 weapons and a keen eye for mary jane...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BAH said:
Im really starting to enjoy yoga of all things :redX:

i am thinking about getting into some yoga. i have been meditating pretty consistently the past couple of months and i reall want to start a stretching routine for in the morning.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
partsbara said:
you know that my great southward march will result in me, albiet axeless / without weaponry, knocking on your door... i ll be armed with crunk juice / 0 weapons and a keen eye for mary jane...
Come on over! I have Guinness ready to go with proper pint glasses aquired from pubs in Ireland, and some very kind MJ.

If you ever find yourself in SoCal you're welcome at my house.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Ciaran said:
Come on over! I have Guinness ready to go with proper pint glasses aquired from pubs in Ireland, and some very kind MJ.

If you ever find yourself in SoCal you're welcome at my house.
nice fella... likewise when i settle into my humble abode in nor mex... roadtrip...

COME ON DOWN / UP :)

but i don t have any german brew ;)

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
bluebug32 said:
Wild caving is amazing :thumb: I checked out a wild cave in Schoharie and several offshoots of Secret Caverns when I was living up there. Have you spelunked the ones up that way?

yeah, I used to frequent Clark
and I hit up the wagon wheel and a bunch of others that I don't quite remember....

I did get to mess around in Howe Caverns (we got permission), that was fun. Tour groups would be walking through and they would see us crawling around in the dark with lights on our heads.

Biggins: Climbing is still lots of fun. I have taken a class in wall contact and sequencing, learned a lot there. Will be taking an outdoor rigging class this weekend (we are putting together our outdoor ropes kit).