Quantcast

What? How? Colors? What do you want?

riderfalls

Chimp
Jun 15, 2011
Pennsylvania
This is literally, in all seriousness, the gayest fvcking thread ever started on this website.

You better be on mushrooms right now and just fascinated with shiny objects.

That said, a simple bumblebee colorway evident in the previous examples not only shows pizazz but that you may be cute, but you also have bite!

A natural anodized silver with red and blue highlights is not only tasteful, but shows an appreciation for heritage and knowing and appreciating your roots!

Mix greens with bright warm colors like red, orange and yellow to show that in the natural environment, there's flair to be found........like a TIGER!!! GRRRRR!!!

Seriously..........the gayest thread this site has ever seen.
So you replied to the gayest thread ever? What does that say about you? You wasted your time on the gayest thread? Wait a minute, why am i reading and responding to this? I'm not on deployment.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
It would be one thing if you were a top WC pro or if it was a contest to pick Syndicate's new team colors etc..
But,...well..I guess it has allready been stated.

On a related note, I'm going to be repainting my bedroom and I am going to give you all the opportunity to pick my colorwayz!! As an added bonus, I will also allow you to choose the colorz of my sleeping "kit" as well!!!

Lets hear those ideas! Run wild with this one!!