Quantcast

What happened? NEW GUY!

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
Welcome, er, Hola!
I agree, you've already out lasted many new guys that pop in here.

So, where do you ride down there in Sinaloa?
Thanks! Well, there's not a lot of places to ride around here so I trial around the city (sometimes, but right now I'm out of a trial bike) and when I get the chance I go to the hill (yeah, THE hill, the only and mighty hill around here.) in the Benotto to pop some rocks, I'm taking my shovel this summer to make a few ramps and dowhills there, it's not really big, but it's enough to have some fun.

Who is the American DrunkenNinja.

The crazy seems to dissipate the farther south you go.
And he is...?

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
ここでは、英語を話す
ハッハッハ. Nice.

Sinaloa is a long way down, but put up a notice if you are coming up to San Diego some time. We'll get a group together and go ride. :)

Bienvenidos.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
Thatnk's Sunny! I might do a trip to Cali anytime soon, so I'm giving you a call to ride.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
What he doesn't know is that I'm sueing him, but only because he's trying to steal my thunder.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
Your avatar says communist, your spelling says GRAMMAR NAZI! I bet you're Buddhist. Anyway, I gotta kill someone, it's a therapy don't worry.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
Just pretend you heard nothing.

Where's my freaking free ber? I WANT MY BEER! Is that a moose?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just pretend you heard nothing.

Where's my freaking free ber? I WANT MY BEER! Is that a moose?
I can't. I have to relieve my conscious. I cannot particpate in threads that advocate murder and violence. Refering to your Mom as a Moose? Thats some pretty twisted depravity. If you want to hang out here you gotta be like us. Cool. OK?

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Your avatar says communist, your spelling says GRAMMAR NAZI! I bet you're Buddhist. Anyway, I gotta kill someone, it's a therapy don't worry.
Nah, I was taking part in a 7 year old tradition here at Ridemonkey that even the mods love to do: Ripping on TheMontashu.

And in terms of grammar, I just hate it when people confuse "you're" and "your." But I usually just drink a beer and get over it.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
I can't. I have to relieve my conscious. I cannot particpate in threads that advocate murder and violence. Refering to your Mom as a Moose? Thats some pretty twisted depravity. If you want to hang out here you gotta be like us. Cool. OK?
THE SYSTEM'S NOT GOING TO TAKE OVER CONTROL! I'ts all a conspiration.

Nah, I was taking part in a 7 year old tradition here at Ridemonkey that even the mods love to do: Ripping on TheMontashu.

And in terms of grammar, I just hate it when people confuse "you're" and "your." But I usually just drink a beer and get over it.
So, do I need to have an initiation ritual to get in?

In that case give me my beer.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
I love beer. In fact, a lot of it is going to enter my mouth tomorrow starting in the morning and ending late at night....that is if there is no fog on the coast.