Quantcast

What happened? NEW GUY!

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
Hey huys what's up! Yeah, as you've noticed I'm like totally new, you know, like awesome and stuff. And, well, I'm like, totally cool, you know? And like, yeah, like that, cool and that stuff.

Enough with the stupid.

Hey, I'm Diego, I'm from Mexico (USER NAME ROCKS!) and I own a Benotto mountain bike and a Turbo Specialized track bike, but my daily rider is the Benotto (until it broke so I'm looking to fix it and ride it again).

I like cars, motorbikes, planes, bikes (trial, mountain, BMX), surfing, snowboarding, taking pictures and music although I'm not good in any of those, while I study since I'm just 19 and I'm going to be an industrial designer and I'll design and build adventure vehicles, from boards, bikes to utilitary vehicles, luckily.

Anyway, I'm excited about being here (only the enough amount of excitement required) and looking forward getting to knowing you guys, and more about the sport.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
Mexican is my favourite 'make at home' food after summer BBQ's. In my overall food ranking it comes 4th behind japanese, italian and french.

Welcome to RM.
Come on! 4th after french food?! Japanese and Italian, I understand, but eating snails rather than enchiladas?! What do I know huh? Tacos, tamales, tortas,chilaquiles and stuff is not the only good mexican food, you should try my seafood.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Come on! 4th after french food?! Japanese and Italian, I understand, but eating snails rather than enchiladas?! What do I know huh? Tacos, tamales, tortas,chilaquiles and stuff is not the only good mexican food, you should try my seafood.
I can guarantee you that MMike will put his mouth around your shrimp!

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Respect on Ridemonkey? Do you often try to find love in a whore house?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Use to eat really good Mariscos in Laredo 20 years ago. I hear that place has gone to sh!t though.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Yeah no snails but gourmet Mexican delicacies like huitlacoche and jumiles/chumiles?

Last edited:

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
New guy is taking the ribbing quite well.

What are your thoughts on illegal immigration?
Immigration is cool, illegal is awesome, drugs, not so cool, but anti immigration laws? Suck, Just give the illegals an ID and let them be, we work harder for a bag of tortilla chips.

What do you think his thoughts are? He's Mexican, so of course he supports illegal immigration.

I'm sure he would love to immigrate illegally to the US. :D
I'm illegaly living in Mexico, I can't afford to be illegal in another place, that'd be my 19th country, and that's kinda dangerous.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Damn non-mexicans, taking up all the mexican jobs and making them come up here to AZ where they are drug mules and behead people in the desert! Its because of your taking the jobs of the mexicans that they all came up here and ran off Bristol Palin. I was gonna put another baby in her after some wine coolers and be the next media darling. But you went and ****ed that all up for me.

My wang thanks you, I hate you though.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I've been thinking of going to Mexico and starting me up a cartel. I hear its pretty lucrative. I'm thinking I might just be an excellent narco-terrorist. I just need bullets...

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I've been thinking of going to Mexico and starting me up a cartel. I hear its pretty lucrative. I'm thinking I might just be an excellent narco-terrorist. I just need bullets...
Remind me to offer you a job yet again.
Do you need a partner and someone who loves guns in this new "cartel" you're going to start up?

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
I live in a place where the drug dealers are not a rare sight, and I'm talking about a pretty small town, 200K people, maximum, I'm talking about a town where you can walk from corner to corner in less than 30 minutes, I'm talking about a place where everyone knows everyone (mostly), so it's a small place, it's growing, yeah, but that's not the point, the point is that I live in the middle of the war against drugs, people dies, in huge amounts, everyday, I've lost my sensibility to death, because I live between two dealers, and I've had friends that died because of the drug, and not exactly by consuming it.

Drug is not only a vice, it's a business, it's a way of living, it's what's bringing us down, it's the death to our society, and only because the Zetas, the Anthrax, the Gulf Cartel and the Sinaloa Cartel wants to take over the territory. Is that ****ing fair? It's not, not a way, people near me die, in crossed fire, always watch our with being in the wrong place in the wrong time, you don't have to be guilty of anything to die. Yeah, some of you might say ''dude, have you been to detroit, brooklin, chicago?'' Do you think about I care about Brooklin, Detroit or Chicago? We have that, plus the drug war.

It's ****ing messed up, the day you see a head stitched to a soccer ball you come and tell me, the day you see three bodies hanged up below the bridge in the 15th kilometer over the interestate, come and tell me, things happen in a really sick messy way around here, it sucks, it suckes enough to not be proud to live here.

People asks me everytime I'm away from home ''So, you're from Sianloa? COOL'' Not a little, they think it's awesome to be surrounded by booze, girls and guys with big trucks, big rims and lots of drug, it's not, because that's not how it really happens. People imagines a movie, I see the real side of it.

Don't joke to me about drugs, I ****ing hate it, and if you think immigrants and illegal **** is bad, you've nothing to cry about.

Dirt, come and show me your hate, I've something bigger to show you ;) .

Let's start thinking a little different, what are we really doing here? Dunno, come, here, have a glass of water, I know you're thirsty, here's my set of rules:

1.Never ask why.
2.Always ask why.
3.Please, shut up, I hate to be interrupted.
4.Dude, leave that animal alone, it's kinda dangerous.
5.That's basically all
6.I can defy gravity, and so can you, just because I say so.
7.Get over here! Really, you can get hurt over there.

Watch out for the crabs, they sting really bad, but they're not poisonous. Only the green ones.

Welcome to me!