Quantcast

What d'ya wanna see from Eurobike?

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
That looks amazing.
The Boa thing might be a bad idea. They do break, get clogged, create hot spots, etc. If things are designed and fabricated super well it could be a great idea. Having the closure in an impact area seems dodgy from a durability and protection standpoint.
I'm excited to hear some long-term reports if someone ponies up for a pair as they could be fantastic.

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Correct me if I am worng... it doesn't have rail-thing??

edit: ok, I found it :D

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Can anyone explain to me what so cool about them? I like their looks but their site is ancient.

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
I don't like them at all, but I just remember there was someone asking about Ancillotti, and I saw this was a 2012 ancillotti.

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
not my cup of tea, but it does look pretty bad ass. Looks like the lowered the bb and made it a bit slacker, although it could be a bit longer

Can anyone explain to me what so cool about them? I like their looks but their site is ancient.
Very Low Centre of Gravity, strong as hell, and are a super small company so have the same cult following as brooklyn/FTW etc

I am on the same one since 2007 and its solid, no play in the back end what so ever.

drawbacks its their own shock (Very basic shock and nothing else will fit) and chain device (Ive seen e-13's fitted tho) but besides that great bike, been low and slack since day one (2000ish)

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Very Low Centre of Gravity, strong as hell, and are a super small company so have the same cult following as brooklyn/FTW etc

I am on the same one since 2007 and its solid, no play in the back end what so ever.

drawbacks its their own shock (Very basic shock and nothing else will fit) and chain device (Ive seen e-13's fitted tho) but besides that great bike, been low and slack since day one (2000ish)
So a crappy shock and needs a special chain guide? For the first part I really liked it but I hoped if the shock is non standard that it will at least be better than your average product.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Hope DH cassette with the same width freehub but a silly spoke guard is pretty lame! 6speed 12mm thru axle hubs with properly wide flange spacing would be far better (it's not like no-one's asked Hope for this ;) )

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
I saw needles @Super Morzine wearing a Leatt that looked like that. That back bit (thoraticmebop?) looked bigger and rounder... kina like a platypus snout :p