Quantcast

-Wetnessday-

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Is it harder to stand or sit?

Related:
Excuse me professor brainiac, I worked in a nuclear power plant for 10 years and I think I know how a proton accelerator works.
1680745119264.png

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well... Gearing ratio is correct. Carb cap was too tall, so some filing will add about 1/4hp, but that's only so much.

Shop owner laid it out, with Haley on the speaker, that there's a good chance she's possibly lifting and braking when she thinks she isn't. He's pretty sure we're now at max for kart and it's on Haley. On the track Sunday, then it's race next wknd.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well... Gearing ratio is correct. Carb cap was too tall, so some filing will add about 1/4hp, but that's only so much.

Shop owner laid it out, with Haley on the speaker, that there's a good chance she's possibly lifting and braking when she thinks she isn't. He's pretty sure we're now at max for kart and it's on Haley. On the track Sunday, then it's race next wknd.
let me know when it's yz125 motor time

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Just got my bivalent booster. Over here we could only get them from 1st April. Still fucking hate fucking needles. Ugh!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Funny you should say that. By far the drunkest riding buddy I have is a local judge. Anyone that frequents snowshoe or windrock has probably ridden with the drunken old fart.
He had to deal with the darkest segments of your 2020s society every single day. Pretty sure I’d be a permanent drunk if I had to deal with that shit.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
you, and you's motorized cycle knowledge amounts to the following: ebike

zip it you ebike
I spent a few years riding a Piaggio MP3 and then a Kawasaki Versys so have a bit of firsthand knowledge. Also went through a(n indoor, electric) kart racing phase, even. I did not ride a 'busa, tho, true