Quantcast

-Wetnessday-

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
seems like it's warmer... vaguely humid

MCAS testing concluded yesterday for my daughter's cohort at school. she views the standardized testing as a waste of everyone's time and is happy to have MCAS in her rearview mirror.

tax prep folks asking questions seems to signal that we will soon have our answer regarding whether we owe money to the man...

life proceeds...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
First big thunderstorm of the year, a long one too. Looked like someone was welding in the backyard with all the lightning. :panic:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Time to go buy a crapload of drugs to smuggle home.
Mostly Tramadol and muscle relaxants for whatever procedures I get later this year. Tramadol 100 are something like $4.00-$5.00a pill at home, and about .70 cents here.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Entirely too early this morning. I had to poop at 4 and wasn't getting back to sleep after all that. But being in the office at 6:30 makes me appear dedicated or something. While I'm still crazy overwhelmed with it all, I do like this job if I can get my hands around it's neck.

It's keeps snowing here but it's 38* and not sticking to anything.
PXL_20230403_143054605.jpg

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
First night coaching soccer with my kids. It's pretty tough ignoring my own kid to make sure everybody gets equal attention. I need to do some research into actually teaching kids how to play...

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
First night coaching soccer with my kids. It's pretty tough ignoring my own kid to make sure everybody gets equal attention. I need to do some research into actually teaching kids how to play...
From my experience with team sports as a kid. Only play and give attention to your kids and their friends. Also must be a belligerent asshole to the rest of the team.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
17 Freedom Units were cold on my face on my e-bike commute in this morning

/me is reading ultrasound, not skiing powder

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fuck Xfinity.

Current bill has gone up to $192/month. Phone them to try and reduce the amount by dropping phone which we've never used - effectively the same price. Try to have them get closer to one of their new customer deals, nope.