Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Why did you have to remind me that this summer is now officially last summer. :( I still want this summer to mean last summer and not last last summer.
summer being over I can deal with. But that trunk full of VT IPAs is a tough pill to swallow.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I think this is good news? I subscribed to Bike mostly to support print as a medium. I liked their travel stories, and some of their "think pieces". I think it's their editing that made it compelling to read. I'm also realizing that they really started to push mountain biking to be more inclusive, and that's a good thing imho.

I'd really love it if they could cover the race scene a bit more, like Dirt did waaaaay back in their early days. Maybe not World Cup racing, since that gets pretty major on-line media coverage, but I think local or regional race series could stand a bit of support, with an eye for original content. It could serve to show the new riders we're apparently attracting due to Covid what their local scene is like, and/or give them something to aspire to. Kinda like what DirtRag used to do in the North East.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I think this is good news? I subscribed to Bike mostly to support print as a medium. I liked their travel stories, and some of their "think pieces". I think it's their editing that made it compelling to read. I'm also realizing that they really started to push mountain biking to be more inclusive, and that's a good thing imho.

I'd really love it if they could cover the race scene a bit more, like Dirt did waaaaay back in their early days. Maybe not World Cup racing, since that gets pretty major on-line media coverage, but I think local or regional race series could stand a bit of support, with an eye for original content. It could serve to show the new riders we're apparently attracting due to Covid what their local scene is like, and/or give them something to aspire to. Kinda like what DirtRag used to do in the North East.
yea, good for them for sure.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Some days you hate your job, some days you really hate your job.

This week is shaping up to be all the latter thus far.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Apparently there is a Vietnamese restaurant very close to us that is also very, very good. First phò in months. And pork dumplings :drool:
I like to make my own phò, generally from a collection of pre-amassed ingredients I have obtained as a single-item purchase at the store. A "kit" if you will.

A Phò Kit.