Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....a beautiful day in the neighborhood......

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Why is today only Wednesday?

Found someone selling a Saw-Stop table saw that's a year old for $1000 on Craigslist. Think I'm just going to get it, since that will save me $500 vs a new one. Plus I'm a lot more comfortable with that type of saw than any others, I'll end up getting one anyways.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Why is today only Wednesday?

Found someone selling a Saw-Stop table saw that's a year old for $1000 on Craigslist. Think I'm just going to get it, since that will save me $500 vs a new one. Plus I'm a lot more comfortable with that type of saw than any others, I'll end up getting one anyways.
you have to do the hot dog test

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
would you just try, would you just try, listening to Slayer
i have only ever heard them on mtv when they released their first video and at the cedar crest country club ramp in mid to late 80's....never a fan...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ride night with the dudes. I hope I remembered all my clothes this time. We're going to a place to the north west of Toronto, as we think there is very little snow there. We shall see.

I put new windshield washer fluid in the car last night, but there must be some of the old crap still in the tubes, it was frozen and couldn't be used again today. I wonder what happened with that? It was "summer" stuff, but its still rated to well below freezing. Separated in the reservoir and I'm left with mostly water? Hoping the sun comes out this afternoon and warms up the hood of the car enough to melt it, so I can purge everything out.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yo!

Hunting plans got scrapped yesterday as I was behind the keyboard until 7 pm. Dislike. Peeps be dropping the ball left and right and now I'm calling the shots on a project that isn't remotely within my functional responsibilities or knowledge.

Today, I shall try hunting once again.

in the basement office on a conf call... my wife just brought me a fresh homemade waffle for breakfast.
Can she swing up this way and bring me one too? I love waffles.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Damn, lots of folks in early today. I have to go into the office today for training until 5. I am NEVER in the office past 4, ugh. I'm not going in until lunch, but still. It's kind of a pain, but I get it.

First, there is an online questionaire, then you have to go in building 1 and stand in a box so the camera takes your temp and a picture, if green, you are ok to enter. Then I walk to building 4 where my office is to start work. They have masks all over building 4 in case yours is nasty, but I haven't messed with the paper masks.

You are allowed to unmask in your office when alone. And I think all the conference rooms are max 2 people, but they are all small. Yay, werk.

Ride night with the dudes. I hope I remembered all my clothes this time. We're going to a place to the north west of Toronto, as we think there is very little snow there. We shall see.

I put new windshield washer fluid in the car last night, but there must be some of the old crap still in the tubes, it was frozen and couldn't be used again today. I wonder what happened with that? It was "summer" stuff, but its still rated to well below freezing. Separated in the reservoir and I'm left with mostly water? Hoping the sun comes out this afternoon and warms up the hood of the car enough to melt it, so I can purge everything out.
Why do you fuck around with cheap windshield washer fluid? Anything decent will neither separate nor freeze.