Quantcast

turdsday....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My regular riding partner is suffering from me being unemployed, having lost 16 lbs, weight training and new bike. I had him blow up within the first 5 minutes. So I had to stop and wait a lot but rather that than ride alone all the time.

Tomorrow is a holiday so boys off from school and we are getting geared up for youngest son to become a teenager Sunday. I started fighting weeds especially spanish bluebells and will do more of that tomorrow.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Did my drive to Wenatchee for delivery of boxes of apples. The Wenatchee trails are going off with Balsam Root blooms. Damn it why did I have to come home for an appointment today? Would have loved to shred the ol singletrack.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Did my drive to Wenatchee for delivery of boxes of apples. The Wenatchee trails are going off with Balsam Root blooms. Damn it why did I have to come home for an appointment today? Would have loved to shred the ol singletrack.
You chose poorly?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Mowed the lawn for the first time. I should probably change to oil on that thing....have not done so in three years.

Lawn mower was not happy when I sent it into the wet ditch with tall grass. :rofl:

Should probably also get the blade sharpened or just replace it. The pebbles that end up in the grass, from shoveling snow off the dirt driveway I'm sure have taken its toll.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Mowed the lawn for the first time. I should probably change to oil on that thing....have not done so in three years.

Lawn mower was not happy when I sent it into the wet ditch with tall grass. :rofl:

Should probably also get the blade sharpened or just replace it. The pebbles that end up in the grass, from shoveling snow off the dirt driveway I'm sure have taken its toll.
I've got to go through my lawn mowing/weed whacking equipment and bring it all out of its winter slumber. Not my most favorite task. My lawn is starting to look crappy enough that I'll do the work now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm about to fire up the grill for home made burgers and some asparagus.

I welcome these warm nights where I can have some beers, cut the lawn and then grill.

Those look good.

I'm smart this round too, have a spare propane tank ready to go. :busted:
I love grilling wings. This is my 3 perfected type.

Also I'm on my last of 4 propane tanks. Almost time for a refill