Quantcast

turdsday

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Here.

Just had an interesting interaction. Met with a top-5 person at a plan few weeks ago and ended up sending him back to his private wealth management CFP with some detailed questions to address about their estate plan, specifically around familial wealth transfer and using the employer plan as part of it. The CFP emailed me yesterday with some detailed questions about the plans, since the plan is government and most people don't knowledge of them. Gave a very detailed response as important guy was on the email. I just got a Linkedin message from the CFP asking me if I've every thought about PWM. Seemingly high risk response...
Pulse Width Modulation? That does seem to be a strange topic for the CFP to bring up. :confused:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'd definitely put feelers out and see what the actual opportunities are in the PWM world.

you still shouldn't get the Q7, though :D

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Happy earth day earth people! My taxes are on deferment so not due until October but that’s the accountants problem. Might go ride my bike for 420!!

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Happy earth day earth people! My taxes are on deferment so not due until October but that’s the accountants problem. Might go ride my bike for 420!!
I always forget the precursor to 420, Bike Day...

Damn legalization of drugs ruining my black market connections:

"Bicycle Day", the first recorded LSD "trip" by Albert Hofmann, April 19, 1943. This is celebrated on April 19 annually, generally through the use of LSD.

1682012964395.png

ETA: weird, this happens every time I ride a bike too:

As Hofmann and his assistant began their ride home, the chemist’s perceptions of the world around him were dramatically altered. He reported feeling as if his consciousness had separated from his physical body, leaving him with a sensation of floating above the ground. The environment appeared to be in constant flux, with shapes and colors morphing and dissolving before his eyes.

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
LONG day today (funeral, burial and celebration of life for my cousin). Reminds me that I do not want any of these things....I am an organ donor and hope that most of me can be used to help others; then cremate and DO NOT keep my ashes...put them someplace cool and remember fun things we did. I really dislike the need for people to be put into the ground so we feel obligated to visit them and place flowers there annually. *end rant
Off to play some music with my college students.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
LONG day today (funeral, burial and celebration of life for my cousin). Reminds me that I do not want any of these things....I am an organ donor and hope that most of me can be used to help others; then cremate and DO NOT keep my ashes...put them someplace cool and remember fun things we did. I really dislike the need for people to be put into the ground so we feel obligated to visit them and place flowers there annually. *end rant
Colorado allows human composting. :thumb:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Work contact is getting into a petty argument with me over email. I think he underestimated how petty I can be and how much time I can dedicate to being petty.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
5 first stage raptors not working...

When I read that thing had a shit ton of small engines all I could think of is that the odds of one or some of them failing were pretty high. Redundancy is a good thing in the case when something fails unless those things can fail catastrophically...