Quantcast

tuesday gfmt

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Yes. While trying to get the groundhog that is chewing up some of my garden. it's okay though. this is better than a couple years ago when I kept catching skunks. and I live well within city limits very close to a lot of police stuff so I can't just pot shoot them..

I'm thinking I need to pick up a very high-powered pellet gun. Or a good Wrist Rocket.
I have a pellet gun that works great for nuisance rodents!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
when would you guess the window closes from weather?
Generally open through most of September, unless it snows a bunch and then gets cold more sooner than that. But it could also be nice until much later.

Anyone wanna go ride in Durango Area next week?
Teh Spousal Unit™ is on a girls trip, and it’s the one weekend my buddy from Durango is coming here. Otherwise, I’d be interested.

Maybe August... maybe November. :homer:
This guy gets it.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Had a massive blowout with my oldest last night that's left everyone in the family feeling dead inside. It was the culmination of maybe 6 weeks of growing resentment on his part? Not sure whats going on, but I'm really sad that I can't seem to connect with him. It breaks my heart and my soul. I wish I could find the way to reach out to him and get him to talk to me.

Was going to take my youngest hiking in the High Peaks of the Adirondacks, but the forecast is calling for thunderstorms all week. Boo. So I'm taking him to St Sauveur to go to the waterpark instead. He seems really keen on it, so at least there's that. It's probably for the best anyways, since my back has been acting up like crazy these past few weeks. I hope I can find a time to get him hiking in the 'Dacks soon though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Former business owner doesnt understand why I want all the business records and is refusing to hand them over.
you acquired the business/company no? was there any stipulation in the contract regarding records? there should have been as typically those are considered part of the business and would be subject to ownership transfer.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
you acquired the business/company no? was there any stipulation in the contract regarding records? there should have been as typically those are considered part of the business and would be subject to ownership transfer.
*Otherwise you messed up, hopefully not.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I bought the business and all files associated... they say they need them for 10 years in case of an IRS audit. Makes no sense to me.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tried that and they said no way. What I want is the customer files and purchase records for the business. I don't see the point in witholding them.
Sounds like somebody is hiding some part of the company history or falsified records used during the purchase transaction. Probably getting real close to that time to get an attorney involved, if you haven't already.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
First in qualifying; second in the final. Really close race with the last 4 laps being all about monstrous amount of defensive line driving. 2-5 finished within 1.5 kart lengths.

Got gelato with #1 & #4 afterwards, both of whom race outdoors too. #4 got second last weekend and is crazy fast. So, we'll try to get some track time with him. Fun times.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was explaining a concept for a touchless depth probe with a Tool Engineer at work today. Although I was genuinely following the required technical details I basically instructed him to render a 3-D dick. He didn't notice until his manager walked by, saw what was on his screen and asked WTF. My friend laughed so hard and so long I was worried he was going to pass out. I will proudly frame and display the corrective action memo if I get called in to HR tomorrow as I will demand evidence of my transgression be present in said memo.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sounds like somebody is hiding some part of the company history or falsified records used during the purchase transaction. Probably getting real close to that time to get an attorney involved, if you haven't already.
I have an attorney working on this. The attorney is on vacation for a week so I am trying to work with these folks and focus on the non-financial documents. I'm reminding the sellers about the specialized components that are made by sub contractors and how they haven't provided me any of the contact information for these contractors.

I'm hoping they just need a day to wrap their minds around whats going on but theres a fear they're hiding something. Time will tell! Lol