Quantcast

tuesday gfmt

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
where in Euro land? Heat wave here in Iberia.
Well everything north of the Alps and Pyrenees has had a lot of shitty weather. I live in Copenhagen. The most rain on record in July and that has continues now also with what is normally a storm we see in the fall after the leaves has fallen off the trees so a lot of broken branches like my chestnut which still is full with fruit and thus extra heavy branches.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey peep ell

WFH today. Cleaners are upstairs making a ton of noise. Would love to walk around pantless, but noooooooooo

managed to destroy my washer after trying to wash something my fat cat peed on. Turns out it was built with cardboard, which doesn't like washing machines. oof

no motivation to do anything. I think I might have a small cold.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That surprises me.

But since I'm no expert on Florida, I'll take your word for it... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
key west is a lot of touristy bars and obnoxious boomers on harleys. at least that's how it was the last 2 times i was there.

edit - there are also better spots for snorkeling & diving elsewhere in the keys. but from key west you can charter a plane or boat to dry tortugas. that's still on my list, but not this trip. was supposed to go the last time i visited, but the day we were supposed to go the water was too choppy for my uncle to get his boat out there.

Last edited:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Trash Panda!
Yes. While trying to get the groundhog that is chewing up some of my garden. it's okay though. this is better than a couple years ago when I kept catching skunks. and I live well within city limits very close to a lot of police stuff so I can't just pot shoot them..

I'm thinking I need to pick up a very high-powered pellet gun. Or a good Wrist Rocket.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yes. While trying to get the groundhog that is chewing up some of my garden. it's okay though. this is better than a couple years ago when I kept catching skunks. and I live well within city limits very close to a lot of police stuff so I can't just pot shoot them..

I'm thinking I need to pick up a very high-powered pellet gun. Or a good Wrist Rocket.
i have a gamo air rifle with which i have successfully dispatched groundhogs before.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
key west is super liberal but also super touristy. the other keys are better for just plain relaxing, snorkeling, fishing, etc. but i still think the kranky family should stop at shark valley on the way down...

here, in the office this morning, now home waiting on an electrician. then taking kid to football practice. might ride around on the streets a bit while he practices.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
shark valley
way out of the way, won't fit in our schedule this trip especially now that our departing flight is later in the morning than originally scheduled. word got out i'm visiting FLA without seeing family there (dad's side) and they have already been giving me grief for not visiting them. turns out my uncle still has his dive boat, so I want to get back in everyone's good graces. my kids would love a private boat trip in the keys.