Quantcast

TSA Sexually Assaults A Mother

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-25/tech/shooting.video.tsa_1_tsa-s-office-tsa-checkpoints-shooting-video?_s=PM:TECH

TSA says on its blog: "If you are taking pictures at or near the checkpoint, don't be surprised if someone (TSA, airport police, or a curious passenger) asks you what you're up to. We don't prohibit public, passengers or press from photographing, videotaping, or filming at screening locations. You can take pictures at our checkpoints as long as you're not interfering with the screening process or slowing things down.

"We also ask that you do not film or take pictures of our monitors. However, while the TSA does not prohibit photographs at screening locations, local laws, state statutes, or local ordinances might. Your best bet is to call ahead and see what that specific airport's policy is."

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
why should i care about a woman who got pissed because a security guard touched her in a way her husband never would....and she's ashamed she enjoyed it...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Normally, I'm all for "eff da TSA", its a joke, complete waste of tax payer dollars, and possibly a regular violator of constitutional rights, but this family would seem to be the Westboro Baptists of air travel. I find myself in the strange position of possibly having to defend the TSA on this one. :panic:

Which brings in an interesting twist: TSA drama seems to be a family affair. In January, Ryan posted a similar video with his father as the subject of a TSA interrogation.

Watch the video of the father being interrogated below. Be forewarned, there is graphic language in the video:

"It's going on YouTube, I was waiting for this," says the son after being confronted by a TSA officer for videotaping. The TSA employee then tries to cover the camera with a screening bin.

"I was prepared all day today," he adds, going on to compare the TSA to the Gestapo, the secret police of Nazi Germany.

"You are either going to be molested or micro-waved like a TV dinner," he says several times as if having rehearsed his spiel.

http://news.travel.aol.com/2011/06/02/woman-screams-the-tsa-molested-her-after-pat-down-video/

cyclenski23

Chimp
Dec 7, 2009
im headed to the airport in the am with gym shorts and commando plus a bag full of cameras and lenses which im sure will spark some interest.