jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fucker actually got someone to post bond for the E Jean Carol case. Guess there’s an insurance company that has no working knowledge of Diaper Don’s bill dodging skills.

Insurance company Chubb underwrote the bond for Trump, which the former president signed on Tuesday. Under the terms of the bond, Chubb will only secure the appeal of the $83.3 million judgment, not any future appeals.
wonder what he used as collateral

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Haha. Fucking Chubb. My employer uses them for some of our commercial insurance needs. So in a sense I am underwriting donut Donnie’s get out of jail free card…

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Exactly why he "might" be a billionaire, don't spend yours when others will pay for you.
I recently got to know a guy who was a millionaire many times over. He had a 63 split window corvette - less than 15k miles on it. It looked brand new and all the numbers matched. He was talking about swapping a motor on it.

Anyway that guy ripped everyone off! He always tried to screw everyone over on every deal he made. Even if it was over $100 to a dead beat for manual labor he'd try to say he only had 60 on him.

You'd think being stacked would loosen him up but it may just have made it all worse.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I recently got to know a guy who was a millionaire many times over. He had a 63 split window corvette - less than 15k miles on it. It looked brand new and all the numbers matched. He was talking about swapping a motor on it.

Anyway that guy ripped everyone off! He always tried to screw everyone over on every deal he made. Even if it was over $100 to a dead beat for manual labor he'd try to say he only had 60 on him.

You'd think being stacked would loosen him up but it may just have made it all worse.
In my experience, there's a reason they've been able to accumulate and hoard that money, and it's not from giving it away. Those with the most tend to be the least generous.