Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
So if the Supreme Court rules that Trump is immune to prosecution for anything he did while President, does that mean Biden can lock him up right now or kick him out of the country with no legal consequences?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So if the Supreme Court rules that Trump is immune to prosecution for anything he did while President, does that mean Biden can lock him up right now or kick him out of the country with no legal consequences?
Biden can buy him a train ticket to Moscow.

Sadly Diaper Don is too much of a national security risk and will probably not see the inside of a prison or be allowed to leave the country since he'd sell classified info to the lowest bidder

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Biden can buy him a train ticket to Moscow.

Sadly Diaper Don is too much of a national security risk and will probably not see the inside of a prison or be allowed to leave the country since he'd sell classified info to the lowest bidder
you think for a second he would try to leave the country without smuggling himself out?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
does that mean biden could kick people off the supreme court? or disband it altogether?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
does that mean biden could kick people off the supreme court? or disband it altogether?
There is no fucking way that they rule on this in a manner that would give that kind of power to Biden. What will happen is they will rule no immunity, but delay the trial until after the election. The Supreme Court knows this argument is bullshit. This is a delay tactic to get their guy in so they can cement power for another 40 years by replacing Thomas and Alito with new, younger freaks. And that's the best case scenario.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There is no fucking way that they rule on this in a manner that would give that kind of power to Biden. What will happen is they will rule no immunity, but delay the trial until after the election. The Supreme Court knows this argument is bullshit. This is a delay tactic to get their guy in so they can cement power for another 40 years by replacing Thomas and Alito with new, younger freaks. And that's the best case scenario.
the gamble is that donnie 2 scoops will actually win the election.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
the gamble is that donnie 2 scoops will actually win the election.
I dunno. Things that make D2S dictatorship kind of likely:

1. Biden
2. Democratic party
3. Voter disenfranchisement (passive - as in people just giving up on / not caring about the shit show)
4. Voter disenfranchisement (active - as in hurdles being put to block access to polls certain demographics)
5. Likelihood of a left or centrist 3rd party candidate
6. Supreme Court shenanigans in the case of a tight race.

I could probably go on…

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I dunno. Things that make D2S dictatorship kind of likely:

1. Biden
2. Democratic party
3. Voter disenfranchisement (passive - as in people just giving up on / not caring about the shit show)
4. Voter disenfranchisement (active - as in hurdles being put to block access to polls certain demographics)
5. Likelihood of a left or centrist 3rd party candidate
6. Supreme Court shenanigans in the case of a tight race.

I could probably go on…
wild card is that he dies between now and the election.

also, i've been loosely watching the primarys, one takeaway I've seen from exit polls is that a lot of people not voting for him in the primary are indicating they wouldn't vote for him in the general election.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The party of law and order.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The party of law and order.

Wonder if any / how much of that is coming from outside the US

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I honestly hadn't even considered that aspect. I just know they keep arresting hick making phone calls. I mean, I could easily automate the process.
look at all the russian controlled bots that have infiltrated twitter. nothing says the people running the bot farms couldn't do the same thing with voip

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
From a news roundup I get over here. Y’all need to do something.

• Voters in US swing states across every major demographic group described Joe Biden as too old to be President, while they saw Donald Trump as stronger, more mentally fit and healthier than Biden. Trump is ahead in most swing-state polls. Bloomberg/Morning Consultpoll and X