Quantcast

MonkeyGut

Monkey
Dec 8, 2006
*but there are no victims* if they can do it to him, they can do it to me/you ™ where or how is this type of reasoning digestible? What are the other ingredients in the tonic?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

To be fair, I absolutely believe Gym Jordan is dumb enough to have been duped.

edit: I still can't believe the Russians name is "Smirnov". :rofl:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

FAFO

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Yakov?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
related:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The problem is, this can't undo all the bullshit raised by the negative coverage of the "Biden crime family" and this "revelation" certainly won't be getting any airtime in the right wing meeja.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
today's moment of wat

I honestly have no idea what group of people he's trying to describe, incoherently, here

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So this fucking guy keeps claiming Presidential Immunity. Has he ever cited a Constitutional reference or judicial precedent that would indicates former Presidents are entitled to such status, or is he just pulling it out of his ass?

(I know the answer already...)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Only $582M more to go. We got this!

Rich guy needs money from average people. The same guy who claims his opponent is old even though he’s the same age his opponent was when he started calling him old. The same guy who accuses his opponent of being mentally deficient while simultaneously claiming his opponent is the mastermind behind evil conspiracies.
got it.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The guy who's only been to a church for a photo op is going to save Christianity? Classic.

So the radical left is trying to destroy the weapons it is using? Also, last time I checked, the “radical left” would be the group farthest from center, not everyone left of center.

Remember, every communist regime throughout history has tried to stamp out the churches, just like every fascist regime has tried to co-opt them and control them,” Trump told hundreds of cheering attendees at the National Religious Broadcasters International Christian Media Convention in Nashville. “And, in America, the radical left is trying to do both.”

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That turd needs to be flushed Fargo style.
I am of the opinion, that a genuinely evil, unredeemable person is incredibly and exceptionally rare. Everything I've ever read about that guy, everything I've ever heard him say or espouse, makes me think he is one of that rare breed. He's a genuine sociopath and the world would be a better place without him.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I am of the opinion, that a genuinely evil, unredeemable person is incredibly and exceptionally rare. Everything I've ever read about that guy, everything I've ever heard him say or espouse, makes me think he is one of that rare breed. He's a genuine sociopath and the world would be a better place without him.
Perhaps we should refer to him as Stephen Miller-Goebbels. :disgust:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That kind of evil really ages a person. Dude is only 38 :rofl: