Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
To be fair, this was probably one of the rapid return tests that has pretty shitty accuracy. He'll immediately be taking another one and/or taking a PCR test to find out if he has an active infection.

@Toshi shoot me some test accuracy stats yo

I quit paying attention at "uhMeRiKuH dErP" a while back

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
If it is actually negative, he should pretend to be sick for about a week, and then have a miraculous recovery with the aid of hydroxychloriquine or whatever he can buy stock of in the next few days.
it would be brilliant.
”I even came back from the dead!”

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If it is actually negative, he should pretend to be sick for about a week, and then have a miraculous recovery with the aid of hydroxychloriquine or whatever he can buy stock of in the next few days.
it would be brilliant.

This was my first thought, a fake positive test to show either how virile and Strong a morbidly obese septagenarian was, or to dismiss the severity of the disease.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
it would be brilliant.
I'd love to make fun of this but 'hey look, I'm jesus' is exactly the kind of shit this toadstool would pull. And it would work.

Plus it might get him out of the next 'debate'

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
To be fair, this was probably one of the rapid return tests that has pretty shitty accuracy. He'll immediately be taking another one and/or taking a PCR test to find out if he has an active infection.

@Toshi shoot me some test accuracy stats yo

I quit paying attention at "uhMeRiKuH dErP" a while back
Since he was waiting for it, not the 5-13 minute Abbott molecular test, it probably was a PCR test run super quick.

That it was positive suggests exposure Mon or Tues. I hope Biden didn’t catch it from him or his entourage.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
This gets him out of the next debate.

So he fakes the flu and rises up like Jesus Phoenix if he wins the election.

Or if he doesn’t win the election, he steps down in December and Pence issues a blanket pardon for everything possible and he magically recovers in January.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This gets him out of the next debate.

So he fakes the flu and rises up like Jesus Phoenix if he wins the election.

Or if he doesn’t win the election, he steps down in December and Pence issues a blanket pardon for everything possible and he magically recovers in January.
Cohen said that was one of his strategies was to resign last minute with a pardon from Pence. Still leaves him in the crosshairs of the state of NY though.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
nope. "real" or not, he's gonna power through and show the world how tuff he is and how only the weak die from teh rona. he was right all along. not a big deal.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
This was my first thought, a fake positive test to show either how virile and Strong a morbidly obese septagenarian was, or to dismiss the severity of the disease.
wouldnt that require complicity from the WH physician, which I understand is medical unit part of the army/navy?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yes he'll quarantine..... but not until after he's had a good go at spreading it.

So he went to this stuff even though he knew Hicks had tested positive.
Wow he's really leveled up nek level in "I don't care about anyone else's well being".
Nope, he doesn't care about anyone other than himself. Bigly sad that more good strong people aren't talking about it strongly with force.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hey guys let's all immediately believe a known con man that's been a pathological liar for *decades*

other plausible scenarios:

-he doesn't actually have it, and he's using it as an out for the debates because it was announced they would mute his mic at the next one.

- he doesn't actually have it, but it gives him an out to drop out of the race and save face "oh i didn't want to drop out but my health" and he won't have to admit he lost the election

-he did actually have it, but already recovered. narcissists like trump don't want to be viewed as weak. he's the type who'd only own up after recovering

-he's actually telling the truth (for once)

this all begs the question of when did he know/get tested, same w/ hicks.

give the debate earlier this week biden will now have to get tested too, as they were both on stage w/o masks.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Plus it might get him out of the next 'debate'
My first thought was he's trying to skip the rest of the debates. Rona or no.
wouldnt that require complicity from the WH physician, which I understand is medical unit part of the army/navy?
The same navy doctor that pronounced trump a svelte and healthy man? The same doctor that got nominated by trump to run the VA? The same doctor who doesn't think people should wear masks? The same doctor now running for a congressional seat in a deep red district? Yes, that Doctor.