Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Maybe so, but a country has never been this divided and the hatred so fierce. This is not your typical election. This will overwhelm the USPS with such short notice when they are unprepared to handle the amount of mail. They struggle with what they have now. What can possibly go wrong?
I know what a strange time to be dismantling their infrastructure isn't it? It's almost like someone is trying to sabotage the mail in vote.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I doubt they'll be destroying property like the left did the night Trump won. Plus Pelosi was willing to work with Lincoln back then.

I’m sure there are very fine shitheads on both sides. I don’t doubt that some douchebags claiming support for either candidate will do something dumb the night of the election, regardless of the result.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Maybe so, but a country has never been this divided and the hatred so fierce. This is not your typical election. This will overwhelm the USPS with such short notice when they are unprepared to handle the amount of mail. They struggle with what they have now. What can possibly go wrong?
did the thought enter your pea-brain that we could throw resources and technology at the USPS to make it work?
that’s how we got to the moon.
it’s not that complicated.
But obtuse is your raison d’etre...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
did the thought enter your pea-brain that we could throw resources and technology at the USPS to make it work?
that’s how we got to the moon.
it’s not that complicated.
But obtuse is your raison d’etre...
I'm fully aware we're capable of doing such a thing. However the question is, there is over 30,800 posts offices in the US, can they come up with a fool proof/cheat proof system in less than 77 days? Can you be assured if you physically hand your ballot to your mail carrier it will make it back to the post office? Should one be forced to drop it off at the post office themselves maybe in to a specialized ballot mailbox. Then if they have to leave their home to drop it off, then just drop it off at a designated voting area. Anyways, I'm just playing devils advocate.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Did you see my post about the current percentage of fraud?
.0025%.
even scaled up, the figure is irrelevant, and most fraud in the last three years was perpetrated by Republicans.
you remind me of those lousy employees who always bitch about why something can’t be done, and not the good ones who focus on doing the thing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did you see my post about the current percentage of fraud?
.0025%.
even scaled up, the figure is irrelevant, and most fraud in the last three years was perpetrated by Republicans.
you remind me of those lousy employees who always bitch about why something can’t be done, and not the good ones who focus on doing the thing.

The things I have direct control and responsibilities for are all fucked up and it's not my fault!!!!

4abg79.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Hey Brian, watch this.
you have to go a few minutes in.
if you can’t see that this is how 7 BILLION people (correctly) see Trump, then you might be dumber than a doorstop.
David Cross always struck as the epitome of what an ingnorant dumbf***, I mean current conservative imagines when he thinks "smug liberal". I used to think his shtick was a bit overdone, but not anymore. Now get ready for some heartfelt concern about "the left™" inciting violence.

Maybe the two year old bit the Lincoln Project just stole doesn't need as big a trigger warning:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
there have been those boat parades on both lakes near charlotte. there are also small pockets of supporters who pop up at random intersections here on weekends. what a bunch of asshats.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So will Donnie disavow Qanon?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Should one be forced to drop it off at the post office themselves maybe in to a specialized ballot mailbox. Then if they have to leave their home to drop it off, then just drop it off at a designated voting area. Anyways, I'm just playing devils advocate.
I drop mine in a special box at the courthouse, usually a few days early. If I can't trust it to go from there to inside, there is a box inside, too. But drive up voting rules.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Q: How do members communicate with each other?

A: In the comments beneath a mutual friend’s completely unrelated Facebook post.
:rofl: