Quantcast

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Did we not talk about the boat parade, last month?
Am I the only one who assumes that the Venn diagram of pontoon boat and MAGA hat ownership is two concentric circles?

Also above ground pools
relevant

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
so who's taking odds on Pence getting ditched for a token woman VP later this week?
Ahem

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Ahem

Great minds!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Hey Brian, watch this.
you have to go a few minutes in.
if you can’t see that this is how 7 BILLION people (correctly) see Trump, then you might be dumber than a doorstop.
That was funny. I can care less how people view him. Beauty of this country you can like & support anyone you want. The difference is, I don't hate someone because of the political party they support.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
So let me get this straight, you can protest in person to allow mail in voting because you're scared you may get Covid while voting in person? Oh the irony here.:bonk:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Meanwhile back at the ranch, the (non-dictatorship) world leaders will give a giant sigh of relief when our national nightmare is over in November...

Related -- this really is an excellent troll job from Vincente Fox:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1294867322088431616

And this oldie but goodie:

Really, he should run against Trump. That's what it would take to win. Who cares about being born in the US, you can make up anything these days and run with it and it would be sweet poetic justice. He's operating so many levels above it's not even funny.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
That was funny. I can care less how people view him. Beauty of this country you can like & support anyone you want. The difference is, I don't hate someone because of the political party they support.
However, supporting Trump shows some MAJOR deficits in character. It means you support racism, corruption, sexism, nepotism, Bigotism, ignorance, vanity, greed, womanizing, and more. Which are all character traits you SHOULD hate.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yet you routinely post antagonist comments on a forum comprised mostly of liberals. You are truly delusional if you think you don’t hate the Democrats.

@Colonel Angus was right, nothing but “blabbety blabbety blabbety blup blup blup!”
I don’t hate Democrats, I may disagree with a lot of their views. I am against violence and destruction. My buddy was over tonight who is a big time Sanders supporter, we talk our politics for and hour or so, have a few more beers and change the subject to whatever and move on. My mom is a liberal and my brother is way way far left. We have our debates, and seldom see eye to eye in politics, but leave it at that. I do find it quite humorous watch the left getting their panties in a bunch over everything Trump says or does. Priceless entertainment!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I don’t hate Democrats, I may disagree with a lot of their views. I am against violence and destruction. My buddy was over tonight who is a big time Sanders supporter, we talk our politics for and hour or so, have a few more beers and change the subject to whatever and move on. My mom is a liberal and my brother is way way far left. We have our debates, and seldom see eye to eye in politics, but leave it at that. I do find it quite humorous watch the left getting their panties in a bunch over everything Trump says or does. Priceless entertainment!
Wow, you dismissed my point, congratulated yourself on loving liberals with personal examples, then contradicted yourself by proving my point. All in one short paragraph. Outstanding work.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I do find it quite humorous watch the left getting their panties in a bunch over everything Trump says or does.
Finally we agree. You mean the near constant dishonestly, and uh, oh the criminal looting of our tax dollars, and the racism, and the authoritarianism, endless cons, anti-Constitutional rhetoric and vindictive actions. Yea, panties are bunched.

Priceless entertainment!
Hilarious!

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
The scary thing about Trump is how normalized all this has gotten. People just don't have the capacity to get rightfully outraged about every awful thing he and his administration does. Which is the point.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Karen and Ken will be speaking at the RNC :rofl:

will they be armed? will Ken wear salmon colored shorts and boat shoes? Will Karens gun be functional or a prop? Who will say "pew pew pew" first? Which minority will they use ephitets against first? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!

:rofl:

1597760416968.png

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I hate that I have to ask, but; Seriously?

Edit: Nevermind; @Sandro posted it in the "death of the Republican party" thread.

Beyond parody.

They will surely whine about being victims and unite all the Kens, Karens and Brians into an unstoppable army of full size SUVs and mobility scooters that will rule the parking lots of the outlet malls.