Quantcast

Toozeday GMT

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I just witnessed the ultimate rubberneck situation; going on the freeway via onramp, the off-ramp across the grass has a small pond. In said pond was a jimmydean'd car, on fire. Peoples on the on-ramp were flat out stopping just to watch. BRO KEEP MOVIN' AINT NUTTIN TO SEE.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Off work at 1130 home by noon. At 1pm it was 105* so I tossed the Kayak on the roof of the Volvo and drove the 15 minutes to the lake and Kayaked until 5. Caught one dinky smallmouth bass. but it was only in the high 80s on the water with a water temp 0r 79*. it was mahvalous:dance:

In the process of cleaning out the old garage, I had a rather large burn pile going, supposed to have a permit, but I never get one, when one of the Addison County Sheriffs drove by. I waved, he waved, slowed, turned around, and pulled into the driveway.

"Whatcha burning?"

"Bunch of wood. Getting the weight off the second story of the building before it falls down."

"Oh. I thought maybe you might be pulling the whole thing down and burning it. I'm new here, learning the local roads."

"Welcome!"
We each introduced ourselves and he drove on.