Quantcast

Toozeday GMT

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Another day. I'm kind of worried about tomorrow, I have to "train" a few others on a system that I took training for a few weeks ago. This was "training", where the instructor guy rifled through 550 Powerpoint slides in under two days. Not sure how well this will go..... I'm more of a person that learns by doing, not reading and such. Ugh. And I haven't even seen our own system.

Oh well. Coffee for all!

I seem to be having a switching moment in my office.

I don't remember asking for 7 of them. Not that I'll complain. :brows:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Vacation day 2. Going to a swimming hole. Rode Perry Hill yesterday. The rocks were slick, but the rest was so awesome. God I love those trails. So hot and humid though.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey is in SF, so it's Haley, Layla, and me until Friday. Need to work OT every day this week, but on a side note I am taking Friday off because Haley's school is closed. Also, the nuclear option is getting more hilarious by the hour.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wifey is in SF, so it's Haley, Layla, and me until Friday. Need to work OT every day this week, but on a side note I am taking Friday off because Haley's school is closed. Also, the nuclear option is getting more hilarious by the hour.
details on the fallout here chief

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
details on the fallout here chief
Once they become more clear. Basically what started as one person going nuclear has now expanded into the last 6 people to quit (all no notice) with issues around short term disability, mysogyny, retalliation, etc. It's epic.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I'm psyched that I don't have to buy a new wheel for my Land Cruiser, only a tire. I'm also psyched that my house-in-progress has framing now!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Starting to take the yob search a little more serious. An interesting spot has opened up at a major shoe manufacturer in the area working on some cool B2B software for internal usage. While I have never seriously thought about working there, I have had mixed reports on the pros/cons of working for the man, so I am in a "wait and see" mode.

On the plus side, I found a work around for a GTA5 issue I was having. :rofl:

<edit> And for those who don't know, AMS has serious metal skills. Just sayin.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
G'day monkeys. No effing work for 10 more days. Took the GF on her first mtb ride ever and she's a natural. Pretty nice trail to get your introduction to the sport on as well:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning Monkeys.

Starting to take the yob search a little more serious. An interesting spot has opened up at a major shoe manufacturer in the area working on some cool B2B software for internal usage. While I have never seriously thought about working there, I have had mixed reports on the pros/cons of working for the man, so I am in a "wait and see" mode.

On the plus side, I found a work around for a GTA5 issue I was having. :rofl:

<edit> And for those who don't know, AMS has serious metal skills. Just sayin.
Could you be a bit more specific? Addidas? Puma? Brooks? :brow:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
G'day monkeys. No effing work for 10 more days. Took the GF on her first mtb ride ever and she's a natural. Pretty nice trail to get your introduction to the sport on as well:

Wait. You're alive? I thought you fell off the face of the earth.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
If I did I certainly didn't notice. Not sure if you have me mistaken for somebody else, since I only ever frequent the GMTs to brag about my Italian vacations.
Unless there is another Sandro on RM from the Bay Area...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, I "lived" in Modesto for a year, but that hardly qualifies as Bay Area. Other than that I'm based in Yurp.
Wrong person. Been away too long.

Anybody remember the name of the Asian dude in Bay Area that worked with Montashu?