Quantcast

>>Toofer GMT<<

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOORAY RAIN! Like Mama Monkey said, we need it. Speaking of wet, I hit the pool early this morning for a 1200 yard swim. That's probably like the biking equivalent of a 10 mile road ride, but that's all the swimming I can do right now. I am getting better though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It is that time of year here where we get just enough rain to obtain 100% humidity. Can't go outside without getting soaked.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Found a travelling executioner to come over and dispatch the dog. I requested broad sword of flak cannon. Apparently that is not an option. Thanks Obama. He probably walks the green mile Thursday.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My sons birthday was yesterday (fack that makes me feel old) and called because the belt slipped off his car again and he has no idea how it goes on or how to put it there. So I'm going to take a look at it this morning and if it needs anything, I'll have it towed to my buddies shop and make him do it. Otherwise I'll slip the belt back on and call it a day. It's nice when he calls for something other than money. :rofl:

GFF won't answer his damn phone. I'll be driving through his little ass town on Thursday, but I'm guessing that bitch is fishing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning Monkeys.

My sons birthday was yesterday (fack that makes me feel old) and called because the belt slipped off his car again and he has no idea how it goes on or how to put it there. So I'm going to take a look at it this morning and if it needs anything, I'll have it towed to my buddies shop and make him do it. Otherwise I'll slip the belt back on and call it a day. It's nice when he calls for something other than money. :rofl:

GFF won't answer his damn phone. I'll be driving through his little ass town on Thursday, but I'm guessing that bitch is fishing.

Did you jimmydean him on his head when he was a baby. Google: "model and year, belt". If he can't figure it out from there there is no hope.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so my brothers wife asks their youngest to sing her a song....he jumps up on a stool and busts out clutch's "the mob goes wild"....not the song she was expecting...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Found a travelling executioner to come over and dispatch the dog. I requested broad sword of flak cannon. Apparently that is not an option. Thanks Obama. He probably walks the green mile Thursday.
sucks.

is there a neighbors dog you can borrow to give him a steak/bj day before he goes?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mine predates that tag thing. No smartphone involved with my rain protection. Same underlying umbrella, though, nice and strong.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
sucks.

is there a neighbors dog you can borrow to give him a steak/bj day before he goes?
I would happily pay for a 3 pack to take care of those yappy little fuckers.
Gave him pork chops for breakfast, he is on his own for the BJ.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Woke up at 2 this morning. Jetlag can eat a bag of dicks. Going home in 2 days though, no point in getting adjusted at this point.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm a bonehead. Hitch won't fit on my car with the exhaust. FAIL. Now I need to find a way to get rid of or trade the bike rack... :dead:

Anyone want to educate me on good roof racks?

Picked up a case of Heady Topper and some Sixpoint Resin, then spent the rest of the day working on getting the camp up and running. Fixed one broken pipe, then found another. I did a suck job draining the pipes last fall. Also have to figure out why one of the ground fault breakers is tripping.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm a bonehead. Hitch won't fit on my car with the exhaust. FAIL. Now I need to find a way to get rid of or trade the bike rack... :dead:

Anyone want to educate me on good roof racks?
Perhaps you shouldn't have installed that melon shooter after all.