Quantcast

This Just In...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Ah. My friend Pete did that this summer in a rocky tech roll down in ramapo/ringwood loop. Went OTB and kicked a boulder hard. When he got back to Wellington his doctor just told him to wait for it to fall off...

Nail not nail though...

Oct 9, 2006
It was a surgical pin...I had two of them in to fixate shattered metatarsals. That was the second one being pulled. They went in the front and all the way to my ankle joint.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Damn Mofat, that looked like that sh!t would hurt! Sucks you cant come with us Memorial Day weekend, heal up and lets ride.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Wow...you get stuff taken out and from what I hear of Massanutten this weekend, I'm very sad to say it looks like we may have any number of Southeast guys getting stuff put in!
Greg: Crouching tigered a tree with the back of his knee and can't bend it. Does not sound very positive.
Kenan: Superplexed a boulder and broke his shoulder..literally. No dislocation though, so lucky there if you've ever had that one.
Doug: Mangled ankle to what extent I have not heard, but enough to skip the rest of the weekend.

Heal up fast brother. Just don't swim in my end of the pool. :thumb:

Taz

Monkey
Sep 22, 2001
Granite, lots of granite
Wow...you get stuff taken out and from what I hear of Massanutten this weekend, I'm very sad to say it looks like we may have any number of Southeast guys getting stuff put in!
Greg: Crouching tigered a tree with the back of his knee and can't bend it. Does not sound very positive.
Kenan: Superplexed a boulder and broke his shoulder..literally. No dislocation though, so lucky there if you've ever had that one.
Doug: Mangled ankle to what extent I have not heard, but enough to skip the rest of the weekend.

Heal up fast brother. Just don't swim in my end of the pool. :thumb:
+1

Decided to but heads with a tree on the course, literally. I sat the race out. However, mine is 80% recovered now.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
+1

Decided to butt heads with a tree on the course, literally. I sat the race out. However, mine is 80% recovered now.
Sorry to hear that one bro. Let the e-spec begin as to whether your injury was preventable through choice of a ASTM helmet.:disgust:

I started wondering if you were OK a few minutes ago when I spotted your time as beginning with a "D". Heal up bro and hope you don't have any lingering side effects. :huh: