Quantcast

THE ReaL Friday

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Budgeting out the tax return for projects that were done last month, need to be done, and then what's left goes to the 'want to do' list taxes a shockingly long time to prioritize and organize. People that just see the amount there and blow it confuse me. I generally hate getting returns, but at least we're going to try and be smart with it - deck repairs, car tires, Wifey's office, electrical work, etc.
don't act like it's not all going into the ///Kart

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
After using 3 different tools (e.g. belt sander, sanding block, personal massager) to polish my wood as smooth as I could, I flood coated it in oil. The oil penetrated exactly as I had hoped i.e. a deep and luxurious blanket of oil.
as per your link usually there's a trailing comma after each usage of dem abbreviations
I haven’t eaten beef since 1989. Cool story, bro…
y tho. beef is tasty

/me is reading ultrasounds from home today. time to hop on the Peloton as I'm more or less caught up for the moment.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This x10. Prime rib at its best is only as good as an average ribeye. A properly done ribeye is leaps and bounds better.
Plus every time I see a prime rib at the grocery store, toll it over and see that price tag... I just back away slowly and grab a steak.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
as per your link usually there's a trailing comma after each usage of dem abbreviations

y tho. beef is tasty

/me is reading ultrasounds from home today. time to hop on the Peloton as I'm more or less caught up for the moment.
Fair, but my point was more about the correct usage of e.g. vs. i.e., not as much the surrounding punctuation. I'm like a corrupt NYC grammar cop, not a full-on grammar Nazi. Also the word 'usually' insinuates 'not always'... so there. neener neener.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Day off from corporate job - something about a zombie. shrug

Spent the morning cleaning a mouse nest out of the heater ducts in the work truck. Managed to smash one of the little fuckers - that was more satisfying than it should be, but those little assholes make a hell of mess and stink to boot.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Plus every time I see a prime rib at the grocery store, toll it over and see that price tag... I just back away slowly and grab a steak.
The only good thing about Easter used to be sales on prime rib, seeing as how I own a knife I can quickly transform a prime rib into many, many rib eyes. This year there are no prime rib sales, they better have reese's peanut butter eggs on sale come Monday or I'm going to need to speak to a manager.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I mean... it can't be THAT bad. :rofl:
No. That's about $2500/m.

But how much did you spend on you bike and skis,and corresponding trips? We won't be getting passes next season and since I don't buy new bikes or really anything for me...

@Adventurous
We are also 10yrs older than you and have two incomes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No. That's about $2500/m.

But how much did you spend on you bike and skis,and corresponding trips? We won't be getting passes next season and since I don't buy new bikes or really anything for me...

We are also 10yrs older than you and have two incomes.
Wait how old are you two prima donnas

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just spent 2.5hrs changing tires for the kart. #1 - 1.5hrs, #2 - 30min, #3&4 -10min each. I think I have the motion down now.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Just spent 2.5hrs changing tires for the kart. #1 - 1.5hrs, #2 - 30min, #3&4 -10min each. I think I have the motion down now.
Maybe by the time kiddo is ready for college she can find a school with a kart team. Is the term go-kart considered derogatory at this level?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've been informed that Easter is this weekend, and I have a brunch to attend and am cooking dinner after that.

Are there any religions who's messiah became a zombie on a week day? Burning a whole weekend day on this is unacceptable, plus I have to find a damn prime rib tonight, I don't even like prime rib.

It is just a rehashed pagan spring equinox celebration. Just eat a newborn animal to celebrate having something to eat that isn't salted or dried.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Maybe by the time kiddo is ready for college she can find a school with a kart team. Is the term go-kart considered derogatory at this level?
Yeah. Go-kart's tend to be associated with redneck backyard hoopty things. She races karts that are homologated by FIA. :rolleyes:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wait I missed that was directed to Tim durr

Watz is 44? Maybe 44 hundred
:rant:

Watz is like 55 I think. Or maybe that was Nick. or both

:D

Prime rib is not difficult to cook, and it's SO worth it.
:stupid:

I'll be 54 this summer. It's not the years, it's the mileage.

55, iirc.

Punk kids...

It's not the miles, it's the meters.
<ahem> :homer: