Quantcast

the random thought thread

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
I'm so glad I had a female doctor yesterday. My arse is so sore, imagine it was a dude with fat fingers.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yeah, Before The Devil Knows You're Dead was a cool film.

Postage companies suck, I want to be able to metal print my parts but I guess Australian internet is so slow that they'd both be ready to go on a bike at about the same time.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
A recent poll of three coworkers finds that their significant others all pile stuff to be donated in their cars because the chore will actually get done. If it was in their car (like the fourth coworker), it would sit in there for years.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
A recent poll of three coworkers finds that their significant others all pile stuff to be donated in their cars because the chore will actually get done. If it was in their car (like the fourth coworker), it would sit in there for years.
Speaking of stuff sitting in cars...last summer I cleaned Laura's car for what was likely the first time since she owned it. Complete detail job took about 4hrs to complete, and by the time I was done it could have passed for new (something I do about once a month with my car). Less than 2 months later and it looked like a bomb of clothes, shoes, used tissues, receipts, elastics, lip gloss and coffee mugs went off. She said "I think my car needs to be cleaned again", to which I replied "vacuum is on the shelf, cleaning chemicals and towels are in the corner".

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Speaking of stuff sitting in cars...last summer I cleaned Laura's car for what was likely the first time since she owned it. Complete detail job took about 4hrs to complete, and by the time I was done it could have passed for new (something I do about once a month with my car). Less than 2 months later and it looked like a bomb of clothes, shoes, used tissues, receipts, elastics, lip gloss and coffee mugs went off. She said "I think my car needs to be cleaned again", to which I replied "vacuum is on the shelf, cleaning chemicals and towels are in the corner".
my wife is the same way. trash everywhere. i yell at her when she's in my car and squirrels trash everywhere.

one time i actually took all the garbage she left in my car and put it into her car. she didn't notice.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
my wife is the same way. trash everywhere. i yell at her when she's in my car and squirrels trash everywhere.

one time i actually took all the garbage she left in my car and put it into her car. she didn't notice.
:rofl: That is awesome.... must spread.

The worst is the small trash barrel in the bathroom. The amount of tissues/Q-Tips in the immediate vicinity AROUND the barrel vs. what actually makes it into it defies everything I ever learned in statistics and probability.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Usually when I get in her car I sing the Batmobile song as, "Da na na na na na na na Trashmobile!" and throw trash all over. She HATES it. It gets me every time.