Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Lil moist in there today. The dirt is all time, but them roots.

Do you ever ride a trail and say to yourself "I know there's a hidden rock in that grass on the next corner"...then day dream for a split second and smack said rock?

<---this guy every time :rofl:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Which one did you prefer?
Marz. It needs a little further tweak to the rebound circuit, but the Ohlins doesn't absorb bump well enough, it's like it has a super-heavy stack, so sharp-edged stuff makes it deflect more. The rebound range is also too small. I'll try to get it re-tuned (again) this summer.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Felt destroyed halfway through today's ride. Felt like I had no effort to give. Not sure why, I got a good sleep, ate well, hydrated... :dead:

Made the mistake of taking some double track around a section of trail. Didn't realize it went straight up a large hill and was out in the sun - should have just stayed on the trail.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Si. Still dialing in the new bike and that is a good trail to test suspension. Suspension feels pretty dialed but the front was pushing in some unexpected situations, think I may need more weight on the front, some stem spacers are coming out.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Deer flies were huge and bitey. Turned around and headed for home halfway. Ran into all the bastards I out ran before I turned around. Sufferfest was had.