Quantcast

The future is now

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
That train left the station long ago. Probably dating myself here but these things used to come into the shop not infrequently when I was still a shop grom. Luckily I think I've outgrown my grom status.
View attachment 120634
I had a set of those on a Look La Vie Claire once upon a time ago. Swapped them for a Superbe Pro crankset so that I could run clipless.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I'd be more concerned about a threaded one. :think:
Long story, but I used to be room mates with a chick who worked at a funeral home. So they had these things called "A/V plugs" which they used to plug, well, you can guess by the acronym. Bizarrely, i still have the sample she brought home...behold

Never can be too prepared I guess. Anyway, I never quite understood, nor had the stones to ask, why they were threaded.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Long story, but I used to be room mates with a chick who worked at a funeral home. So they had these things called "A/V plugs" which they used to plug, well, you can guess by the acronym. Bizarrely, i still have the sample she brought home...behold

Never can be too prepared I guess. Anyway, I never quite understood, nor had the stones to ask, why they were threaded.
:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::rant::bad:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The funeral house in my hometown used superglue. My uncle used to work there and shared some bizarre stories once he cracked some beers open.
A riding buddy of mine runs a funeral home. I'd ask him about this stuff, but he buried my mother. Some things are best left unknown.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I have a vague sense of accomplishment that I've helped steer this thread into a dark place, both literally and figuratively.
Really, it's not that much of a surprise that this thread has deteriorated into butt plugs for the dead. After all the bike industry has been bending over it's customer base in preparation for receiving the latest new standard for years now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Really, it's not that much of a surprise that this thread has deteriorated into butt plugs for the dead. After all the bike industry has been bending over it's customer base in preparation for receiving the latest new standard for years now.
Honestly, I consider this fairly mundane as we have yet to spiral down the pit of cannibalism or identical twin incest.

Tim300wsm

sensitive teenager
Jul 18, 2015
Pennsylvania

That reminds me of a tool for feild dressing deer called the butt out
download (2).jpg

Insert twist and pull. Instant pink sock lol

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That reminds me of a tool for feild dressing deer called the butt out
View attachment 120644

Insert twist and pull. Instant pink sock lol

My christmas list just got intergalactic awesome.

StiHacka said:
None of the abominations here beats the horrors of maintaining bearings in my Ibis's links.

Stop doing that. Buying Ibii I mean.