Quantcast

The accused

Status
Not open for further replies.

shredward

Chimp
Mar 12, 2012
San Francisco bay area
I stand before the monkey masses accused of first degree spammery. I throw myself on the court's mercy and asked that I be allowed to plead down to involuntary spammery by reason of just wanting some people to read my stuff, with no intent of financial gain nor annoyance.

Oopsy.
Now onward.
Andy

shredward

Chimp
Mar 12, 2012
San Francisco bay area
You deleted the thread ?

Pansy
I wrestled with that. I thought maybe keep it up as a lesson to others, and because I'm not, in fact, a pansy. But it was too neg and not what I want to be my legacy here. Also another wise, much more experienced RMer recommended I take it down, admit the error of my ways and move on. Should I put it back up? I think I can. I was actually getting a lot of hits on my blog. Ha.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When am I getting my Chris King Steel set drive shell? I need the big bearing too, so you might as well send me the whole kit. I'll PM you my address so you can send that off to me right away....

shredward

Chimp
Mar 12, 2012
San Francisco bay area
When am I getting my Chris King Steel set drive shell? I need the big bearing too, so you might as well send me the whole kit. I'll PM you my address so you can send that off to me right away....
I'm firm on keeping my money, bike parts and boobs (not mine personally, but the pair that I have access to) to myself. I still like myself better than you guys.

But since you asked nicely, here ya go. Print it and tape it around your current set up. No one will ever know the difference. I'm searching for a photo of your bearings right now.

SteelDriveshellWithoutBearings.jpeg

Attachments

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'm firm on keeping my money, bike parts and boobs (not mine personally, but the pair that I have access to) to myself. I still like myself better than you guys.

But since you asked nicely, here ya go. Print it and tape it around your current set up. No one will ever know the difference. I'm searching for a photo of your bearings right now.

View attachment 110653
Well that leaves me only one thing to do. Derail every thread you post in until I get my Drive shell. I want a puppy too....

Last edited:

shredward

Chimp
Mar 12, 2012
San Francisco bay area
Your really Bighitr aren't you? You reek of his asshatery.
That means nothing to me. I'm new here.
And damn, are you being serious here with calling me an asshat? If I'm pissing you off this much (for whatever reason), ignore me. I'm just trying to have some fun here since my original misstep. Most people seem to be making light of the situation. But you reek of being hyper sensitive to something I've done in this thread for some reason. If you're seriously pissed off here, enlighten me on what I've done that's so important to you.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Uh, I told him to delete it. He and I were PM'ing this afternoon, and I suggested that he delete it, apologize for spamming his stuff and stick around b/c this is a worthwhile group that is pretty forgiving and compassionate once he gets to know everyone better.

Don't prove me wrong, guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.