Quantcast

Thank you Diablo Freeride for my New Bike!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Seriously Butch? I like you have taken time away from you love of custom painted helmets to play today's tough guy :rolleyes:

I missed you too big dog. So what's the real reason you don't race anymore? It can't be because me and Jeremy don't live close enough to partner up for runs.

As for the helmets...the color of mine was a direct tribute to your work. I should have had your sponsor it....:p

jutny

Monkey
Jan 15, 2009
Montclair, NJ
i reckon the rear shock is on backwards on yuroshek's new bike.

'Grats Dennis, glad to hear you won. Your advice to me at Blue Mt. that day has helped more then I could have imagined. I'm hoping to podium at the Platte race this weekend, after missing it last race because I managed two crashes on my race-run after a whopping NONE in practice. :)

Thanks and Congrats!

-Kurt

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
i reckon the rear shock is on backwards on yuroshek's new bike.

'Grats Dennis, glad to hear you won. Your advice to me at Blue Mt. that day has helped more then I could have imagined. I'm hoping to podium at the Platte race this weekend, after missing it last race because I managed two crashes on my race-run after a whopping NONE in practice. :)

Thanks and Congrats!

-Kurt
hey thanks kurt! im stoked that my advice to you has helped so much! let me know if you are having troubles with anything else! Good luck this weekend at platty.

Dennis

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
hey thanks kurt! im stoked that my advice to you has helped so much! let me know if you are having troubles with anything else! Good luck this weekend at platty.

Dennis
I call BS on this story! I mean, getting a Jamis with BOS as a win I can believe. But winning on a Giant with such an XC-ish steep HA and a Dorado that leaks oil all the time and sucks anyways because it is from Manitou? No way you can make me believe this! Your story has massive holes dude! :clue:

*kidding* :D

Congrats on the win and it is good to see someone is throwing down some serious prices. :thumb: