Quantcast

Splattekill 24/25OCT09

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Anybody racing platty this weekend? Any news on what the trails will be like? Triple or double side?

Just trying to figure out my plans for the weekend.

AtomikMan

Chimp
Nov 12, 2007
United States of America
Anybody racing platty this weekend? Any news on what the trails will be like? Triple or double side?

Just trying to figure out my plans for the weekend.
Last weekend, the race went down the double chair side of the mountain.....and it was pretty mucky. The rest of the mountain was pretty nice. Leafy, but that's to be expected. I also know they got a little snow this weekend, but not too much. In the past, the last race of the season has usually gone down the double side, but that doesn't mean much of anything......hopefully, someone will chime in on what this weekend's course might be. There's still no info on the Platty webpage.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Triple side courses are done and ready. for those that listened to the weatherman's 90% rain/snow forecast, you missed an epic SUNNY weekend. Not a drop fell. Info up in a few

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Triple side courses are done and ready. for those that listened to the weatherman's 90% rain/snow forecast, you missed an epic SUNNY weekend. Not a drop fell. Info up in a few
Wow that sucks (for me) - I played pansy ass and did jack all weekend - my apartment is a little cleaner.

waah

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
forecast looks good for now...................................................................

I will def do both days barring freezing rain and hail Plus lightning.