Quantcast

southeast photo thread

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Hot damn, Charlie. If the weather's good over new year's weekend I may try and get over there. Brady and I got some of the jumps at Thomson running yesterday. He took some pics and should post them soon.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
heres some from todays ride at fishin hole alll taken from film.....

me w/ the superman

again

john hitting the table

aaron (downhill66) nialed some sweet no footers today

alex lookin stylee--also nailed some x ups today

and then my disasterous superman seat grab attempt, i missed the seat on the grab!!!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
formermtboarder said:
and then my disasterous superman seat grab attempt, i missed the seat on the grab!!!
I didnt really realize it till I saw it here, but you were really lucky on that one. You fell a good 15 feet or so since you landed flat. That looks cool and all, but in hindsight, it wasnt very intelligent.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
escapeartist said:
I didnt really realize it till I saw it here, but you were really lucky on that one. You fell a good 15 feet or so since you landed flat. That looks cool and all, but in hindsight, it wasnt very intelligent.
ya im really sore today

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
SuboptimusPrime said:
Nice pics as usual. The last pic in your first post looks like you could jump into that berm...fun.
you can. The whole line is badass, all singletrack through the woods, then you pop up over a step up gap then pump down that berm, out into the open through another tight berm. Next up will be a big double as soon as we build it.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
T-Pirate said:
you can. The whole line is badass, all singletrack through the woods, then you pop up over a step up gap then pump down that berm, out into the open through another tight berm. Next up will be a big double as soon as we build it.
That looks like soooo much fun man. When do you get outa school again?

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
ahah i Knew that Aaron for some reason it just didn't look right, whenever i spelled it. Btw build day at the new spot near my house, so U need to come out with Buck, you would love the dry creek bed corce dh thingy I'm building if u had ur BH still together!!!!

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Here is a bunch of new **** that has been built at Santos in Ocala, FL. the last three weeks by IMBA and volunteers.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
wow! i guess i'll be hitting up santos instead of the TOE next time! more my style than huge super tech skinny drops.

looks like y'all had some good dirt too, not that sand crap like out at jumpland

santacruzed

Monkey
Nov 6, 2004
hickory, nc
Salami said:
Here is a bunch of new **** that has been built at Santos in Ocala, FL. the last three weeks by IMBA and volunteers.

]
IMBA let u build THAT???:drool:

or did u have IMBA volunteers build other things and you built that on ur own?