Quantcast

so i gave her "the ultimatim"

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
considering my living situation right now and the fact that my mother was kind enough to take me and my girl back in during the fires, i told her she has till the end of the week to get a job or shes out. she has had over a month to get one yet she still sits on her ass sleeping everyday till 130 when im at work. and she has spent nearly a thousand dollars that we set aside to get a place on makeup and clothes. granted its her money, but she should be a little more responsible with it considering our living situation right now. im tired of it. i have my life started and im not being dragged down because of her failure to mature into an adult. it sucks but i think im making the right decision
Wow that sounds all too familiar. If she doesn't take responsibility for herself get rid of her. I did that last year and it was probably the best decision I have made in years. I was with the chick for 3 years at that point. Best of luck man.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
thanks for all the words of inspiration and the advice. i really appreciate it. my mom took me in during the fires here in SD. im not sure where im going to be going now but i have some money saved and am searching for a place. and a room mate. preferably a hot one:D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
If what Im hearing about the fat arms is true, drop that b*tch like a burlap sack of puppies off a bridge.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
...she has spent nearly a thousand dollars that we set aside to get a place on makeup and clothes...
It sounds to me like she's already checked out of the relationship and is now busily trolling from your mom's pad with freshened-up bait. I hope you don't come home for lunch to find her heels pinned behind her ears by some punkazz who'll wipe his tip off on your pillow!

TheMauler

Monkey
Sep 20, 2007
It sounds to me like she's already checked out of the relationship and is now busily trolling from your mom's pad with freshened-up bait. I hope you don't come home for lunch to find her heels pinned behind her ears by some punkazz who'll wipe his tip off on your pillow!
hahah dam thats rough

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
haha yeah i felt like kind of a dick breaking it off and then she calls me a half hour later saying her grandma died.
Well if you could tell the future you wouldn't have to worry about a job or money anyway. Best of luck, keep your nose clean.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
haha yeah i felt like kind of a dick breaking it off and then she calls me a half hour later saying her grandma died.
My second wife bailed one day while I was at work. A few weeks of phone calls telling her how much I've changed went by when she shows up early one saturday morning as she's had a "horrific week at work" and wants to "talk".

I yell "Wait a minute!" through the door and try to clean up the liquor bottles, etc. and despite my best efforts to get the new intern at work to hide in a closet, they both left soon after telling me what an azzhole I am.

Moral: You're better off with the "stick and move" approach.

Don't be like stinkyboy! :imstupid: