Quantcast

so i gave her "the ultimatim"

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
considering my living situation right now and the fact that my mother was kind enough to take me and my girl back in during the fires, i told her she has till the end of the week to get a job or shes out. she has had over a month to get one yet she still sits on her ass sleeping everyday till 130 when im at work. and she has spent nearly a thousand dollars that we set aside to get a place on makeup and clothes. granted its her money, but she should be a little more responsible with it considering our living situation right now. im tired of it. i have my life started and im not being dragged down because of her failure to mature into an adult. it sucks but i think im making the right decision

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
sounds like your making the right decision lovebunny. realizing that this chick is bringing you down .plus if you get rid of her that means more time to dh !

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Is your current job one that you can support yourself?
Because you just moved back in with a mother who lets a stepdad kick your ass. And since you are currently complaining more about your girl than your mother, she sounds like just as much trouble.
Sounds live Lovebunny needs some alone time.
You need a quiet cheap apartment.
I wish you the best though man.
At least when you complain on here you have real problems.
Good luck to you.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That sucks, dude.

Is she at least looking for work? I understand your position because I have been there myself. My ex-girlfriend didn't work for nearly 3 months after she graduated, but she was looking. She thought she would walk into some high-powered PR firm and be pulling huge dollars and that didn't happen. She ended up taking a job at an alarm manufacturer doing sales for $10 an hour. She was bitter and we broke up shortly after that.

What sucks is now 8 years later she runs the department and probably makes at least twice what I pull now. She's still a cunt though. :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ultimatum schmultimatum.

Make sure her belongings end up on the sidewalk in a heap.

Said heap shall cushion the impact as she flies out the door on the end of your mighty foot.

She had a chance. If living with your mom is not enough "inspiration" for her to get her sh1t together then she is a retard.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ultimatum schmultimatum.

Make sure her belongings end up on the sidewalk in a heap.
I still think we need to see the pics before we go making that decision. Could be worth keeping around for a while.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I still think we need to see the pics before we go making that decision. Could be worth keeping around for a while.
Dump that biatch...she has fat arms.

There ya go.

Fat arms, sleeps till 1, buys lots of makeup, won't get a job, etc etc.

WINNAR!

This chick better be able to suck a donkey cock through brake housing.

Otherwise, dump her ass. Now.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Looks aren't everything I guess. In some cases they aren't anything.

If she:

A) is REALLY nice.
B) can cook
C) can create a vacuum in her throat NASA would be interested in for research
D) has a prehensile tail

...then I'd consider keeping her. Otherwise...

Seriously though, life is way short. Don't mess around with a partner that won't keep in step with you. It leads to misery.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Lose the chica. She is bad news. And has hams for arms, it sounds like.

Have you considered locating a couple roomies and moving in with them? Or moving out of state? Supporting yourself for the first little bit in SoCal would be a gigantic bitch...

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
I like the out of state idea. If for no reason other than making a good fresh start. It'll be tough, but worth the effort.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
seriously, there will be many women in your life. this is the time when you need to stay focused on the important things (and it sounds like you are) ... you two just don't want the same things, or at least don't share priorities.

Get on with your life. :thumb: