Quantcast

Snow

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Local mountains are at least a month away from opening here in western NY. Althought we did have a small dusting of snow tonight :D :D :D

We dont get much snow before mid to late December so we have to enjoy the little things :thumb:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Local mountains are at least a month away from opening here in western NY. Althought we did have a small dusting of snow tonight :D :D :D

We dont get much snow before mid to late December so we have to enjoy the little things :thumb:
Not to mention P-kill is open this weekend for biking still.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO

6" at my house today in WNY, I live across the street from a ski area.
Opening day as always will depend on how the lake effect snow plays out. Today was a good start.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
6" at my house today in WNY, I live across the street from a ski area.
Opening day as always will depend on how the lake effect snow plays out. Today was a good start.
You have 6in of snow currently and live across the street from a ski area in western NY. I'm guessing that you live near Holiday Valley or Kissing Bridge... am I right?

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Wolf Creek in southern Colorado opened on Oct. 8th. I think it was the earliest opening day in their history. They are 100% open with 5 lifts running.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Snow is falling here in Bend as well. Opening day is probably Thanksgiving but there is only 16" at the base so far. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bring on the snow! I'm a little concerned about staying warm this year. I've lost a fair bit of weight and am now constantly cold, and the cold weather hasn't even gotten here yet. I'm going to freeze my tuches off on the lifts.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
No snow here, but they keep saying ANY DAY NOW THE WORLD WILL FREEZE! The sky was wicked clear on my commute this morning and got colder as the commute went on.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
You have 6in of snow currently and live across the street from a ski area in western NY. I'm guessing that you live near Holiday Valley or Kissing Bridge... am I right?
1/2 mile from Kissing Bridge

Rt. 240 in front of Kissing Bridge Thursday:

My deck on Thursday:

Last edited: