Quantcast

Sneak peek at the new site...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Why is the home icon/forums/members bar so tall? It has little on it, textually, so just looks huge and sparse as it is laid out currently.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
picture pages, picture pages, no more words just picture pages...........
I'm hoping to attract what I am calling the "pinkshirtphotos demographic" by making sure they don't have to be able to read in order to participate.

Why is the home icon/forums/members bar so tall? It has little on it, textually, so just looks huge and sparse as it is laid out currently.
There will be more on it when we release - at the very least, a couple more tabs, not sure how many. I liked the site having a little more breathing room but that's easy to change if it doesn't look good in the final version.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Taking a quick peek on my iPad while in Spain. Looks okay, but I won't be able to use it much. I'm expecting my office computer, which is locked into an old Explorer version, won't be able to browse it well.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I don't seem to be able to vote on the forum merge poll on the beta site?
I duplicated that and will see about fixing it.

Taking a quick peek on my iPad while in Spain. Looks okay, but I won't be able to use it much. I'm expecting my office computer, which is locked into an old Explorer version, won't be able to browse it well.
I'll check on that... there shouldn't be too much weird about the site. Do you know what version of IE?