Quantcast

>>>Slap me upside de head Monderp GMT<<<

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
40 miles on the bike and 75 miles in the race car over the last 3 days, all of it on dirt. I'd say that was a pretty good weekend.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not a cheap chinese car but a boutique Japanese car company. I am pretty sure this is how you say I have poor taste and make bad financial decisions in Japanese.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Not a cheap chinese car but a boutique Japanese car company. I am pretty sure this is how you say I have poor taste and make bad financial decisions in Japanese.

and people thought rolls royce conversion kits for vw beetles were bad......ones for toyota camry...worse

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You guys who routinely dose yourselves with OTC pain killers are fucking yourselves up. That is all.

Gas heater in greenhouse actually proved that it works today after gas hookup was completed and I found and corrected thermostat wiring error by fuckknuckle contractor.
My psoriatic arthritis and the joy of walking disagree. Actually, now that I take voodoo injections weekly I am off my fistfulls of Aleve. Said voodoo juice supposedly has few side affects, I still have the feeling there are plenty of side effect just not easily quantified by scientific study.

In other news I finally found a beer vending machine. Would have been glorious if not for the fact that Japanese beer sucks.

What makes it even more pointless is the fact that it is only a block away from one of the few joints in Nagoya where you can get a proper pint. I bought one for the experience but the nights real refreshment was glorious.

Last edited:
My psoriatic arthritis and the joy of walking disagree. Actually, now that I take voodoo injections weekly I am off my fistfulls of Aleve. Said voodoo juice supposedly has few side affects, I still have the feeling there are plenty of side effect just not easily quantified by scientific study...
You presumably know that my comment would not have been directed to use associated with the condition you describe.