Quantcast

>>>Slap me upside de head Monderp GMT<<<

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Went to a new bikepark built in a place which previously had some problems with the lift even though the hill and the one that that were there were good. Now it's awesome, fast, lots of small valleys you dive into, lots of berms to slide into, some strange but fun jumps. Didn't know there are trails this fun 5h drive from me.

Outside of that I hope I can finally sell my crap. No forums means it's a PITA to sell stuff and now I have to carry my body armor with me to the cinema.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
G'mornin!

Been a while since I checked in here. Still haven't ridden my bike. I did dig a massive trench in my side yard this weekend in preparation for a drainage system for the house. The whole water in the basement thing has really chapped my ass for the past two months.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Normally don't ride Monday except to work but rained out this weekend. So had a good ride this morning. Coffee and oatmeal is happening right now.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Holy moly did we have a hell of a storm last night. Quarter sized hail at the house for over 5 minutes. I suspect that for the second year in a row our veg is destroyed. 800 lightning strikes within 25 miles of the airport in half an hour.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. 3 days of work with 1 research day interspersed on my horizon, then 3 days of doing nothing but having other people cook food for me (barbecue Sunday July 5 at my sister's). I can manage this.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Holy moly did we have a hell of a storm last night. Quarter sized hail at the house for over 5 minutes. I suspect that for the second year in a row or veg is destroyed. 800 lightning strikes within 25 miles of the airport in half an hour.
The baby jeebus smites those who smoke the devil-weed and condone the homosexmarriage, eh?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
This. 20-miler yesterday with my oldest. Kid is officially kicking my ass. :mad:
knowing you he is probably on a rigid singlespeed....you don't want to spoil him with such extravagances as extra gears and suspension.....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Where did you two ride?
Sourdough was excellent. You should have done that.

edit: also monster breakfast burrito happenin' ... :drool:
We hit North Fork trail down by the confluence. It was a bit toasty on the climb.

Recent video of my local "go-to" trail. The moisture in May apparently turned this from a gnar ride down to an uber-gnar ride down. Note: not my video, but $HIT do I need to go ride this soon...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

Holy moly did we have a hell of a storm last night. Quarter sized hail at the house for over 5 minutes. I suspect that for the second year in a row or veg is destroyed. 800 lightning strikes within 25 miles of the airport in half an hour.
^^ = no sleep for parents. Two shaking ten year old dogs and one shaking 8 year old man-child half the night made for very little sleep! The storm was pretty cool though--it was like a bunch of cameras were going off outside my room. I felt like I was famous enough for the paparazzi to care for a minute!

In other news, I think I'll ride the road bike down to our family dinner since I have to run home and let out the mutts. It's short and mostly down hill, but sounds more fun than a drive through the city! Yay bikesssssssssss

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Y'all are awesome.

I'm having a very bad case of the Mondays....ugh.

Just escalated a support ticket to the Global team here........and whattya know, the problem has "solved" itself while I'm waiting for their response. Great.