Quantcast

Ski's or Bike?

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
I might be doing a European business for work at the end of March. If I play my cards right I'll hopfeully be within an hour's drive of Champery the last weekend of March/first weekend of April. Any chance epic DH stuff will be rideable by then? (I don't count on being able to rent a pedal-able bike that would fit me, I don't think with work I can deal with the hassle of shipping) I've got out of this world bike handling skills so I want a chance to fall down the WC course if that's something that's even open to ride.

Or should I plan on pow-pow days instead? Please don't tell me weather will be sh*t for both.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
At that time of the year we usually ride snow in the morning and then DH in the afternoon. There are spots close to Champery with uplifts like Bex and Dorenaz which are running well at that time of the year. You are welcome to come ride with us if you want.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
At that time of the year we usually ride snow in the morning and then DH in the afternoon. There are spots close to Champery with uplifts like Bex and Dorenaz which are running well at that time of the year. You are welcome to come ride with us if you want.
you must live a horribly difficult life. :p