Quantcast

Shooting at Dawson College

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Apparently the freak who did it has/had a blog with photos of himself holding a semi auto rifle of some kind....and pics of a tonbstone with his name on it.....he was a freaky goth dude. From Laval.... frickin' Laval man...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
yikes
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/09/14/gunman-shooting.html

In his profile on vampirefreaks.com, a website devoted to goth culture, Gill calls himself "Trench," saying: "You will come to know him as the Angel of Death."

"Work sucks… School sucks… Life sucks… What else can I say," he writes. "Metal and Goth kick ass. Life is like a video game, you gotta die sometime."

A photo gallery that accompanies the profile includes photos that show Gill brandishing a Barretta CX4 Storm semi-automatic rifle. In the last seven photos, he is wearing a black trench coat and holding the rifle. The caption below the last photo reads: "Ready for Action."

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I don't get Goth. I guess he was a lonely Goth with no real Goth friends. Or are Goths supposed to have friends? Where was this vampirefreaks website based out of, I wonder... You'd think that the head weirdo that runs that thing would say something to someone when he saw the pics of rifles and stuff and the whole "angel of death " declaration. But I guess that wouldn't have been very Goth of him. But wouldn't a Goth, if he were a real Goth, have used a sword or something? Machine guns don't strike me as very vampiresque.

Poor guy couldn't even be a good Goth. Sad.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
50 bucks that by the evening news, this will be blamed on the video game and music industries....
And Secret Squirrel for teh win!

Gill wore a black trench coat during the shooting and opened fire in the cafeteria just as Columbine students Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris did in 1999. Gill also maintained an online blog, similar to Klebold and Harris, devoted to Goth culture, heavy metal music such as Marilyn Manson, guns and journal entries expressing hatred against authority figures and "society."