Quantcast

SHAZAAAM! 2011 Troy Lee D3 Helmets are up:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I should update my previous statement. Hope to see tons of those black ones replacing the current crop that I see on the mountain!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
We always give Troy Lee mucho crap when he comes out with an ugly line of helmets, because he has always set the standard so high.
But they deserve props on a couple of those. The black one and the Sam Hill one look great.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
We always give Troy Lee mucho crap when he comes out with an ugly line of helmets, because he has always set the standard so high.
But they deserve props on a couple of those. The black one and the Sam Hill one look great.
What about the flames. Its good to see that for a change.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
i crash, often it seems and theres no way I could justify $450 helmet at the rate that I beat them up. My $130 Giro Remedy seems to fit the bill perfectly for me. That being said the graphic application process on the Remedy sucks ass.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i crash, often it seems and theres no way I could justify $450 helmet at the rate that I beat them up. My $130 Giro Remedy seems to fit the bill perfectly for me. That being said the graphic application process on the Remedy sucks ass.
I hate the bobblehead look with the remedy...but it fits great and is super cheap! Not spending $350 extra to look like a cool guy.

Pslide

Turbo Monkey
I'm kinda disappointed by the lack of creativity in race rags throughout the industry right now. Hard to find anything I would classify as "fresh".

TLD had some cool stuff coming out in the past 2 years, but their design intern must of left...leaving it to the old guys stuck in a rut.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I'd rock the black Medusa or the plain black D3 no worries. Are they still doing the D2s anymore?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I hate the bobblehead look with the remedy...but it fits great and is super cheap! Not spending $350 extra to look like a cool guy.
They do make you look like you walked off the set of spaceballs. Especially in the larger sizes. Mine's beat to ****, and I would like something lighter/ cooler, so I'm trying to decide if I can justify it or not.