Quantcast

Share your Superbowl food menu

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
I could care less about who wins, just want it to be a good game. I'm more concerned with what to eat while watching!

At my house:

Chips and guacamole
Big pot of red-chile pork posole
Grilled hot bratwurst
Spicy Thai coleslaw
Jalapeno poppers made on the grill
and of course, plenty o' beer, with the occasional tequila shooter.

Okay, salivating heavily now...:weee:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
a friend is coming over and doing the traditional red beans and rice + jambalaya, esp fitting since the Saints are playing (he went to Tulane).

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
25 lbs of king crab legs
15 foot sub
elk, deer, antelope, bear, cougar sausage platter
18 lbs of short ribs
12 lbs hot honey pheasant, geese wings
smoked steelhead dip
grouse meat pies

as well as the usually store bought munchies
and a fully stocked bar

"cougar sausage platter". Is that 4 dudes on the neighbor?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatever I Are Baboon and Mtnbikerchick are serving.
Come hungry.

We have 11 people. I made turkey meatballs.

I also made regular meatballs. Both sets of BALLS are now crocking and will be used for making grinders. I have cheese and buns as well.

Your usual collection of chips and nuts. I made a veggie dip, which is in the fridge.

We picked up a caramel apple pie.

On top of this food, there will be pizza dip, greek pasta salad, nachos, deviled eggs and stuffed pepperoni bread.

The beer fridge is good to go. We left some room because we know beer will be brought in.

The dog doesn't care.

Go Rams.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I'm going back to before the industrial revolution and writing about how the changes in Europe brought about both wars.
Industrial growth and power hungry nations were causes that lead up to the war. Imperialism Nationalism, militarism, and alliances.

For superbowl. Im gonna make a super meal of whatever I can find that is awesome. Burritos, wings, sammich, chili, nachos, pot roast, ziti... you know...

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Industrial growth and power hungry nations were causes that lead up to the war. Imperialism Nationalism, militarism, and alliances.

For superbowl. Im gonna make a super meal of whatever I can find that is awesome. Burritos, wings, sammich, chili, nachos, pot roast, ziti... you know...
Nice quick google, imperialism actually had almost no effect, it was the industrial revolution leading to an increase in Europes population, leading to the urbanization of Europe, leading to nationalism.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I did a few pounds of traditional hot wing (fried, then soaked in Franks) and a couple pounds of Jack Daniels BBQ wings since Maddie doesn't like the spice.

She mad stuffed olives with cream cheese, bell pepper, and something else, they are awesome.

Super nachos with carne asada and habanero cheddar cheese